Where are you?

It was 10 in the morning, just about 5 more hours until I can leave, I was behind the tree right now. I couldn't see him but I could hear him.

"Y/N!!"

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Luckily the sweetiepies didn't really know who I was, so they couldn't call me out. I began to kneel down, what am I doing? This honestly has gone too far.....

but there's no turning back now, it's too late.

I wanted to go back and jump right into his arms, how I desperately wanted that. But no, this has gone too far, and i'm not turning back. This is good for me, right?

I couldn't hear them anymore, it was all quiet now, I looked back. They weren't there, just the sweetiepies, the coast was clear.

I stood up from the tree, the safest place to be right now was probably at the train station. I knew it was early but that was the safest place.

Without even thinking, I started running, I felt I was venting my feelings out by running which caused me to run faster. I didn't care if I was making noise or not, I just needed to run. You know that feeling? When there's so much emotion in you and it feels great to just let it out?

I ran for a while until collapsing to the ground in defeat, I forgot what I was upset about for a second. But then it hit me again, I was gasping for air, but it felt great just to let it all out. (wheeeze)