Good side and Bad side

"y-yes BadgerClops!" I said and walked inside.

My dress and fur where still covered in blotches of food from being thrown on the table. I didn't even need to speak to say that something happened there. But I'm glad Adorabat and Badgerclops didn't know about Ava..... but.... now Mao Mao needed to know. I'm still new to this relationship thing but I know that trust must take place!!

And Mao Mao has his bad and good side, everybody does!

I just hope he'll let his good side out when I tell him about Ava.

Now about Ava.... She does have the right tp be mad! But she let her bad side out which made this worse! But I take blame on this too, running away from my friends, my problems... and when I found comfort for once it was slowly being ripped away from me. But could Mao Mao possibly make this better!?

"come on (y/n), you need to get cleaned" Badgerclops said taking my hand and walking inside.

"so the Sweetiepies got in a food fight?"

"yep!" I said lying through my teeth.

"Typical Sweetiepies am I right! Like! There such children ha!"

"couldn't agree more"

BadgerClops lead me to the bathroom dusting me off with his mechanic blow dryer that came out of his arm.

"hey man, I apologize about the dress-"

"don't worry about it! Its perfectly fine trust me!"

I chuckled softly and flashed him a weak smile. Badgerclops smiled back, opening his eye actually.

"alright (y/n), just take a hot nice bath to clear your mind and I'll take care of the dress!"

"Thanks BadgerClops!"

"anytime"

He opened the bathroom door and walked out, taking the dress with him. I walked to the bath tub and turned on the hot water, and poured Adorabat's bubble soap in to make it foamy, what? I love bubble baths!!

I proceeded to dip my foot in the warm water, sending shivers up my spine.

It was a blissful warm feeling that I craved for so long. A feeling that I never knew I could have.

Soon my whole body length was in the tub, more shivers where shot up my spine. I laid down in the tub, the soapy bubbles where touching my neck as my legs where bent in a position where my knees could stick out.

I laid there, and it felt like all my troubles where gone.

knock knock knock

"occupied!!"

"but don't couples ignore each other's privacy?"

I knew that familiar voice, it was Mao Mao.

I giggled "come in!"

Mao Mao slowly opened the door, and hut it behind him, he then stared at me for a second, his blush covering his face. He never seen me like this before, but I guess he was still getting used to this relationship thing.

"I-i'm sorry if I invaded your privacy I just needed to talk to you about something."

"no no its fine! I don't mind please talk to me"

He blushed again and walked to me sitting on his knees by the tub.

"promise you won't be mad!?"

"I promise"

He blushed again and sighed, he muttered something which I did not understand then lifted up his paw/gloved paw. Revealing my phone.

"I looked over some text messages and.... can you explain to me about Ava please? If your mad about me getting on your phone I understand its just... I'm worried for you (y/n), I really am!"

I sighed, I didn't want to admit it but he was right, it was time to come clean.

beep

Another text message from Ava.

"hand me my phone please"

Mao Mao nodded and handed me the phone. I held the phone in my and for a second, should I read the text message or not?

beep

Another one.

I extend my arm out and dropped the phone into the tub.

plop

"(y/n) your phone!"

"I think I'm done with Ava's threats and complaints, now I need to explain."

I told him about the loved one that passed, how it was her idea to bring me here. I told him about when we got in a fight and I wanted to come home, She was the one who was about to send me home, how she payed for the train ticket and is now LIVID that I stood her up like that.

After I was done Mao Mao just stared at me, not knowing what to do.

"I messed up din't I?"

"No (y/n) good people make mad decisions out of emotion, bad people do too, but I seen you develop and change into something Amazing! And I admit, I made some bad decisions too! And your friend Ava is possibly doing this out of emotion too!"

"that does make sense" I said nodding my head.

He smiled at me, "thank you for opening up to me, things will get better I promise" He said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------

More of me on quotev:  https://www.quotev.com/Lettucekat99