Exhausted

I was so exhausted from all the running, I could barely stand.

Mao Mao's arms were wrapped around me from behind, I could feel that he was holding me up.

My legs were aching, and I could barely breathe.

His arms wrapped around me more tightly, he could feel that I was slowly falling from exhaustion.

I couldn't hear anything but my own breathing, I felt that my body was going to collapse to the ground, please just a little more, my goal was to escape what happened, but now I was here forced to have it hold me.

Suddenly everything went black.

Third Person Excerpt

The girl collapsed in Mao Mao's arms, she passed out from everything.

Mao Mao picked her up and carried her in his arms back to the Aerocycle. While he was walking back Badgerclops and Adorabat finally caught up with him.

"dude! (wheeze) We....where....(wheeze) looking for you!" -Badgerclops

"you found her! where was she!?" -Adorabat

Mao Mao looked at them with a serious expression, he knew that she needed rest. "come on, lets just go home". Badgerclops and Adorabat looked at each other, they knew this situation needed no words, and proceeded to walk to the Aerocycle.

6:00 pm Your POV

I opened my eyes to see that I was back in Headquarters, I was laying on the couch too.

I sat up, and rubbed my eyes, what happened?

"dinner is ready!", Mao Mao and Badgerclops sang.

Wha-What?

"dinner is ready! come on (y/n)!!" -Adorabat

Dinner!? Wait what time is it? I looked at the clock on the wall, it was 6 pm, I missed the train.