Wait

The rain was now pouring harder, it now felt like little bullets raining down on me. Luckily, I made it into town.

I was the only one outside, the sweetiepies were inside due to the heavy rain. I walked around town looking for shelter, there was a small shop that had a place where visitors could sit and rest outside, thankfully it was under some trees that would be perfect to escape the rain, I ran over there and sat down.

It was 7:00 pm now, the sky was a dark orange that made it difficult to see, you could still see though, but let's say if you were to spot someone during this time you could only make out a black figure.

It had been a long day, a horrible day actually! I looked at my phone to see where the train station was, it was a 15 minute walk which I was perfectly fine with!

I layed down on the bench I was sitting on, and closed my eyes.

Third Person Excerpt

The gang was still looking for (y/n).

"(Y/N)!" They all screamed.

"Badgerclops you aren't shouting loud enough!" - Mao Mao

Badgerclops gave Mao Mao a dirty look, Mao Mao had been with her last, he must of done something to her, he wouldn't hurt her I know that for sure, He thought to himself.

"Dude! maybe we can find her sooner if you tell us what happened!" -Badgerclops

"that's none of your business!" He screamed back.

"guys, the more we fight the less we have a chance at finding her!" -Adorabat

Badgerclops looked at his arm to see the time, "guys its 10:00, we need to go home."

"what?! We can't go home now! (y/n) needs us! What if she's hurt or kidnapped by the sky pirated again?! or-"

"Mao Mao, look man, its late, we can look for her tomorrow, i'm sure she's fine."

"Are you guys serious!? How do we know if she's fi-"

Mao Mao! it's getting late! i'm going back!"

Mao Mao looked shocked," yeah sorry Mao Mao, but it is getting late." said Adorabat and flew after Badgerclops. " well I'm staying out to look for her!" Mao Mao shouted after them. "thats cool bro" Badgerclops replied.

And they left Mao Mao all by himself.

Your POV now

It was hard to sleep on the cold bench, but I tried anyway. Turning around and laying on my left side to my right to try to get comfortable. I looked at my phone, it was 2:00 am. And all the drama felt like it happened a couple seconds ago, I couldn't get my mind off it. I couldn't think of something else either, I finally reached a spot I was comfortable with sleeping.

I closed my eyes, the drama was still in my head though, so I started to think of home, I would be happy with my friends. And to my surprise it started to work, I fell asleep instantly in a couple seconds.

8:00 AM

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, I checked my phone to see that it was now eight in the morning. The sweetiepies were now out in the streets, playing games, and buying food from one another.

I got up from the bench and walked toward one of the shops to get some Breakfast.