Time to say goodbye

Wow, just wow, I'm really upset with my friends right now! Like a loved one has passed and I have a reason to be sad about it! But now their sending me to a dumb place called pure heart Valley, just the name of that makes me want to throw up.

I looked back at my friends, they were giving me a thumbs up and waving goodbye, I looked at the woman who had her hand out, waiting for me to give her my ticket, and once I did I was ripped apart from the sight of my friends. As I entered the plane I got the seat next to the window. Suck it fools! I thought to myself, suddenly a pregnant racoon of a woman sat right next to me, she smiled at me awkwardly as I did the same back, and quickly shot my gaze towards the window. Great, I thought. A red panda woman probably in her early 20's came out with her uniform and started talking about airplane safety and stuff. After an endless 3 minutes of talking, the plane started, you could feel it rumbling in your seat. I held onto the bottom of the seat for survival," you'll get used to it dear", the woman next to me said."you do this a lot?" I chuckled backed. She smiled and told me she had family everywhere, so a lot of traveling had to be done. She was visiting her sister on this trip, she told me. Sudden;y I could feel that we were being lifted off the ground. Please don't die, please don't die! I thought to myself. Man I did not like flying! This is my first time anyway so I guess I don't have a lot to say about it. I could still feel that we were being lifted off the ground, I felt pressed to my seat. I closed my eyes waiting what would happen. About a minute passed and suddenly everything was smooth sailing, the woman next to me chuckled and I smiled back. Turns out her name was Doris, I like that name Doris, I smiled to myself and looked back out the window, I could see fields of grass stretching toward the blue of the sky. My eyes felt heavy and I slowly fell asleep, letting the weight of my eyelids rest.

Four hours later

My eyes slowly opened to see my face was pressed against the glass, when I looked out the window I could see the mountains far out. It looked so nice, nice and peaceful. I pressed my hand to the glass hoping my hand would appear to stroke it. I looked at Doris who was asleep, he face blank, eyes closed, and her hands on her lap. We must be getting close, I could feel that we were far from home, far from home. I looked at the seats from across us, a family was admiring the view, I missed my friends, even though they were complete Idiots! I stilled missed them, I'm still made they made me come here though. I really wanted to go home, jump out the window then sit here. " Ladies and gentlemen, we will be arriving soon". The speaker said aloud. Doris and suddenly woke up, and looked toward the crowds of people, everybody was excited to get off the plane. About 10 minutes of waiting, I could feel that we were lowering down, this was honestly worse then raising. I gripped the seat again, I wanted Doris to comfort me with her words but she ignored me, Staring straight ahead, she looked bored. Me however, I was noticeable to others of my fear. If only I could be a pro like Doris, It looked funny, a bored looking woman sitting next to a cowardly girl. Finally, And I mean finally! We had reached the ground. Now it felt like being in a car, as the plane glided on the road.

When I was able to walk out, I held the money in my hand for the taxi. Yup, a taxi, I was not there yet sadly, but I'm actually afraid of what I might find. My friends picked something that was SUPPOSED to increase my mental health. What if they overdid it and I ended up in some Kindergarten play town?! But I highly doubt that to be honest, no way are they that stupid to pick that! It's probably something like a normal town with bright people, and people pretending to be statues. These thoughts filled me with excitement! I walked over to to a yellow cab, handed my money to him, told him my destination and BAM! I was on my way. Yes a longer ride but at least it was better than the plane. Trees, and mountains were zooming past us as we drove by them. I asked the driver if he could roll down the window, he said that would be fine, while the window was rolling down I stuck my hand out to feel the wind. It felt like I was holding an actual tennis ball the way I curled my hands up. I was really excited, maybe my friends were right, after the funeral all I did was lay in my room listening to music for that past week. It wasn't healthy, but I'm sure this trip would make it better! I would only be staying two weeks, so everything should be smooth sailing. Suddenly I felt the car slow down, were here, "enjoy your stay,'' the man said, I smiled at him to appear a thank you. I closed the car door, turned around and.....