Kidnapped Again

She liked seeing me like this, she felt more Dominant knowing that I was afraid. I was tied up on my knees looking up at her, but part of me wasn't afraid. Because I knew that Mao Mao would come back for me.

I just knew it.

I could sense worry from him when he left me, if he noticed I was gone he would know the sky pirates would be up to something.

So I needed to calm down, fear was making this situation worse, it was feeding Ava's thirst for dominance.

I looked down at my knees to avoid eye contact with her, humming a soft tune to myself trying to calm down.

Ava rolled her eyes "oh shut it will you?"

I ignored her and continued humming.

"I said shut it!!"

Still no answer from me.

I heard her growl, then grab me by the neck staring harshly into my eyes. Her tight grip around my neck. "You will listen when I tell you to shut up!"

My expression was blank, but I did stop humming.

She let go of my new nearly shoving me, then walked away. I continued sitting on my knees, trying to calm myself down, I kept telling myself that everything was going to be okay. But deep down I wasn't so sure.

Third Person POV

Mao Mao, BadgerClops, and Adorabat where battling another monster trying to protect the ruby pure heart.

But (y/n) was on Mao Mao's mind as he slashed at the beast.

was she going to be okay?

Of course she was! He told himself, thy sky pirates only fight them once a week, and they fought a couple days ago... but there where possibilities.

Mao Ma pushed the monster away and walked from the fight, thinking about it.

"Uh.. hey dude, w-we WHOA *dodges monster* need you here!" -BadgerClops

Mao Mao didn't answer, still thinking about what happened to (y/n), He worried for her, he promised himself that nothing was going to keep them apart. Yet here he was battling a monster. Mao Mao walked further from the fight, he needed to think...

His brain told him that (y/n) was perfectly fine, but deep down he highly doubted that.

BadgerClops was getting pissed, Mao Mao was doing nothing!

BadgerClops turned back to the beast and Lew it away with his laser canon, sending it flying into the woods and running off.

"Yay! BadgerClops saved the day!" -Adorabat

"Mao Mao! We needed you man! What the heck was that!?"

Mao Mao finally snapped out of his thinking and turned back to BadgerClops, he then shot a glance at the Areobike.

"sorry guys"

"Wait what-"

Mao Mao jumped on the areobike and flew back to Headquarters without Adorabat or BadgerClops.

"Dude that was my ride!? You expect me to walk!?"

Mao Mao ignored him and flew all the way back to Headquarters, he had to check on (y/n)! To make sure that she was okay!

He landed the areobike not caring that he crashed it and ran to the door which was broken down. Something was not right.

He walked inside the house and looked around, stuff was knocked down which revealed fighting, he walked into the kitchen seeing a kitchen knife on the ground. Something happened to (y/n)! He knew it, his instinct was right!

The sky pirates must of taken (y/n) again! He ran outside and jumped back on his Areobike and went to find the ship.

Your POV

I sat in the dark room alone, I could hear the chattering of Ava and the sky pirates, I couldn't make out what they where saying but I know they where figuring out something to do with me.

I crawled up in a ball in the corner and huddled there, closing my eyes. I tried to calm down but this situation was hard!

For once I didn't know if Mao Mao would come back in time, I know that sounds crazy but its true. It had been a while, who knows how long he would be battling that monster?!

Ava continued screaming and yelling at the sky pirates. I could hear her from another room.

I flicked my ear and took deep breaths, looking at the floor.

I could hear faint buzzing not far away, I flicked my ear again. Was I hearing things? I struggled to loosen myself up in the ropes. What was that noise?!

There where no windows in the room I was in but something was coming.

Ava's yelling stopped too, she could hear something coming as well.

The buzzing only got louder and louder until I heard a loud crash.

"I-I'll fix that later" a familiar voice said.

Mao Mao.

I couldn't see the fight but I could hear it again, I could hear the sword clashing and yelling.