Kidnapped

I couldn't see anything due to the bag on my head, but I could feel that we were moving, The sky pirates were taking me to their ship of course.

But Mao Mao was going to walk straight into a trap! And there was nothing I could do about it.

We finally arrived at the ship

"so boss, where do we put her?" Ramaraffe asked

"We um...just throw her over there"

"okay boss!"

I was actually thrown down to the ground!

"no Ramaraffe! That not what I mean..... uh, nevermind"

"Okay boss! whatever you say!"

Ramaraffe was not the smartest in the Group obviously, but man that hurt! That's no way to treat a lady!

Orangusnake finally took the bag off my head, "well, well, well.... if it isn't Mao Mao's special someone "

Special Someone!? No way! "what! I'm not his girlfriend!" Orangusnake looked surprised,"your not? Well this was a waste of time then! Mao Mao's not going to come for some-" he stopped at his sentence " so why were you in their house then?" I looked at him with confusion," they are letting me stay", He gave me a confused look, " so IS he coming for you?".

That question made me think, he didn't seem to like me but after a while he started acting creepy.... I actually didn't know if he was coming for me or not.

"I actually don't know if he's coming or not".

Orangusnake gave me a sad look," now that's kinda hurtful"

"Yeah sorry to disappoint you but he's most likely not gonna-"

"no I mean for you, I'm kinda surprised that-"

his voice trailed off, he didn't want to finish his sentence," tie her up"

"what?! why can't you let me go?"

"well, there is no point anyway......so were just gonna keep you"

Before I could say anything else they put a bandana around my mouth, Ramaraffe and Boss Hostrich picked me up and tied me to a chair, I was LIVID, if there wasn't a point in keeping me why not let me go?! I would of fought or used hurtful words against them if I wasn't tied to the chair.