<3

I can't believe he came for me, I thought that all his weird behavior were just negative ways to show me that he didn't like me. But now that I know Mao Mao a little more, maybe he does like me, just maybe...

While I was thinking about we where already moving through the sky. Mao Mao of course was driving, and I was behind him with Badgerclops behind me and Adorabat on Badgerclops. I wrapped my arms around Mao mao and squeezed lightly to show that I was grateful that he came for me.

Instead of tensing up like he did last time, he seem more relaxed, he seemed to enjoy my hug. I rested my head on his shoulder, and to my surprise he purred.

We finally reached headquarters, Badgerclops and Adorabat jumped off the bike and started walking away, I jumped off to follow but Mao Mao grabbed my hand. "huh?" I looked at him, "hey y/n can you stay with me for a bit?" He looked sad and anxious," um sure " I said.

"hey Mao Mao is everything all-" -Adorabat

"yup everything's fine Adorabat! -Mao Mao

Then he grabbed my hand and took me to the woods, "hey Mao Mao wait up-" "no Adorabat, I think they need some time alone". She looked sad that she couldn't come, but she didn't want to push either ,"okay". She said and followed Badgerclops back inside.

"hey Mao Mao where are you taking me?" He didn't answer but persisted to walk. I decided to just keep my mouth shut and follow, not wanting to cause a scene, I wasn't worried that he was going to do something bad to me, but I was worried if he was okay. He has been acting very strange.

"were here" he said, I don't know what I expected, but there was nothing here, it was just trees. I gave him a confused look," its 6:20, we just need to wait ten more minutes" he said, "um..okay" I was weirded out by this but tried no to show. He sat down on the grass and motioned for me to join. Seeing I had no other choice, I sat with him. " eight more minutes" he said excitedly. " wait, what exactly are we waiting for?" He looked at me," you'll get your answer in seven minutes".

Well, I didn't want complete silence for seven minutes, I think it would be best to start a conversation. " so I heard, that you wanna be a legend?"

"Of course! A legendary hero would protect everyone! A hero would-"

"alright, I think I got it (chuckles)"

He blushed and looked away, I looked down to see that his hand was only a couple centimeters away, so without seeing anything wrong with what I was about to do, I grabbed his hand and held it tight. Now this scared him, he blushed more than ever, but to my surprise he held my hand back, and gave it a tight squeeze. He seemed relaxed now, and comfortable with me. " how many more minutes left?" I asked. "just a couple more seconds... and now!"

I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't this.

Fireflies where everywhere now, in different bright colors. It was truly beautiful," you-you like it?" Mao Mao asked.

"heck ya! this is amazing!"

He smiled at my delight, " they flash different colors to communicate, I like to come here to relax"

I laid my head on his shoulder to show that I really appreciated this, he did the same. And without even thinking of what I was doing, I slowly grabbed his face, and kissed him on the mouth, He did the same but more aggressive, he grabbed my face and started kissing harder.

It was to the point where I was pinned on the ground, I was gasping to breathe but I didn't want him to stop, I pressed my face closer against his. He grabbed my by the waist and pulled me closer to his body kissing me harder.