Heartbroken

I stood their heartbroken, i've never felt so alone, I looked up to see Mao Mao was out of sight. He probably arrived home already.

But that wasn't my home anymore, my home was where my friends where, I wanted to go back to my friends.

Luckily I had my cell phone with me. I called my friend (friend's name)

"hey (y/n) is everything oka-

"(f/n) i'm ready to come home, please"

"y-you sure"

"yes"

"the reason we sent you here was to improve your mental health, are you su-"

"yes, I actually need to come home to fix myself, please (f/n) I need to come home."

"(sigh) okay, I'll schedule a train to come pick you up, will that be alright?'

"yes that would be great"

"okay, got that scheduled tomorrow at 3 pm, okay see you soon, also are you sure your ok-"

Beep, I hung up on them, I knew this was selfish, but I just wanted to go home.

It started to rain now, cold drops of water fell on my head and my face, I wasn't going back to headquarters, I turned around and headed for town. The rain started pouring down harder, but I didn't turn back, my real home was all where my mind could be.

Third person excerpt

Where is she?! Mao Mao thought to himself, he paced around the living room with his arms behind his back, staring at the floor. Badgerclops was waiting for (y/n) too, he hoped that she would be home by now, Adorabat on the other hand, was not taking this well, she was in tears.

Badgerclops turned to Mao Mao, " she was with you last, what happened?", Mao Mao froze up, he knew what happened. "nothing happened" was all he said. "Mao Mao, you where with her last what happened!?" Mao Mao looked at Badgerclops surprised. " look! something personal happened between us!" He said angrily.

"did you hurt her!?"

"no I would never!"

"did you make her cry?"

"....."

"well what did you to make her cry then?!"

Mao Mao blushed, and looked down at his feet.

"guys! can we please just go look for (y/n) already!?" -Adorabat