I understand (heavy fluff!)

He was pressing me closer to him, kissing me aggressively, I needed to breathe but I didn't want him to stop......

It was to the point where he started licking my neck, breaking contact from my mouth giving me the chance to breathe, I took in a couple breaths and started kissing his neck.

Suddenly I was pushed away, and it all just stopped. I didn't feel anything anymore, I looked at Mao Mao who had a terrified look on his face, He didn't like what we just did, and he couldn't believe it either.

"um...I" I couldn't think of any words to say. He just stared at me in shock, breathing heavily.

Then he just stood back up, and started walking back to the house, "hey wait up!" I ran after him, he had that anxious look on his facing while walking back, "what we just did-

"don't bring it up!"

I took a couple steps back, I was hurt by this. He noticed my look and stared at the ground in shame," y/n I'm sorry, but I don't want to be in a relationship, my goal is to become a legendary hero, I-"

" I get it "

He was surprised by my response," I understand that you want to become a hero, but...... what we just did, we... we can't undo!"

" I know, and I know we feel the same way about each other, but I don't want this"

I wanted it though, I never felt this way before, but what made this feeling special was that we both loved each other, it wasn't just one person after the other, it was something that could be shared.

" I understand " I said holding back tears.

He nodded in agreement and continued walking.

I stayed where I was while he walked ahead of me, I was hurt, but I didn't fight back. He looked back to see me behind standing there with my arms over my chest. He understood that I needed to be alone and continued walking.