11•Mission Shivika Chipkao 🤟

Start from the beginning

"Sure bhaiya, bye." Gauri left the cabin.

**********

OmRu were sitting at the coffee shop, waiting for Rivya and Ranvi to come.

"Om," they heard someone calling him. They turned and Om and Rudy's lips curved up seeing Gauri along with Ravya. Gauri and Om shared a hug. Rudy also hugged her.

"Hi baby," Om said in childish tone taking Ranvi in his hand. She smiled looking at him.

"Hi Ranvi," Rudy also said pinching her cheek.

"Hi untle," she said smiling.

"Gauri, Bhavya sit." Om said and they took their seats.

OmRu sat down and Om placed Ranvi on his lap. They gave their orders.

"Hai Bhavya, why are you not talking?" Rudy asked but Bhavya was a little scared.

"Bhavu, this is Om and Rudy. Shivay bhaiya's brothers." Gauri introduced them to her. She looked at them for a second before smiling.

"You are Shivay bhaiya's brothers?" OmRu nodded their head.

"But, why didn't he came?" She asked pouting.

"Bhavu, he doesn't know that we are meeting his brothers." Gauri said

"And you will not tell Shivay bhaiya or Ani di, that we met bhaiya's brothers." Gauri said caressing her cheeks.

"But why?" Bhavya asked like a baby.

"Because we are planning a surprise for them." Om said cupping her cheek.

"Surprise?" Bhavya's face lit up.

"Yes, but you have to promise that you won't tell them." Om said extending his hand. Bhavya patted her index finger on her chin, like she is thinking and then kept her hand on his, promising him.

"You too Ranvi, don't tell them." Om said making Ranvi sit on the table. She nodded her head.Rudy was observing l Bhavya's behaviour kneely.

"Gauri, we have something important to say about Shivay and Anika." Om said being serious

"I also have to say about them Om." She said. The waiter came with their orders.

"Thank you." Om said as the waiter placed the order on the table.

Bhavya was eating like a baby. Rudy noticed her behavior.

They shared the things which Shivay and Anika told them.

"But Om, how much i know, bhaiya is not married. He never told me about Ragini." Gauri said in confusion

"You are right di, bhaiya is not married to that nagini." Rudy said.

"Nagini?" Gauri started to laugh making everyone laugh as well

"Yes di, Anika di gave this name to her." Rudy said laughing.

"There is something which bhaiya kept secret towards Ani di." Rudy said.

"What's that?" Gauri asked curiously

OmRu narrated the things happened 4 years back, including the truth.

"What? Means, what di is thinking is absolutely wrong." Gauri said widening her eyes. OmRu nodded their head.

"Gauri, we want to know about Ranvi." Om said looking at Ranvi. She smiled at him innocently, which he returned her by its double.

"Bhavu, go and play in that park. And take Ranvi with you." Gauri sais caressing Bhavya's head. She noddrd her head and took Ranvi from the table and walked to the park. All of them looked at the retreating figures of Bhavya and Ranvi. Gauri took a long breath.