Min Gudinna

Pleased to meet you...Hope you guessed my name...

  ❤❤❤  

"Min Gudinna," Eric purred. His wide, emerald eyes shone with pure animalistic lust as he took in Tara's scantily clad body. His fangs dropped down; his cock stiffened instantly, speechless and unconditionally mesmerized by her beauty, he was certain Tara was casting a spell on him.

"Min Tara," he rasped, closing the space between them. "You look good enough to eat."

The vampire and Aether seethed with pleasure. They made love in various rooms of the house, never quite getting enough of one another. After their sensual romp in the hot tub, Eric pulled two Egyptian cotton towels from the rack. He wrapped his waist before drawing her close and patting every single inch of her dry.

Pure bewilderment swept over the vampire as he observed all but one of his bite wounds had strangely disappeared, the very first one remained, and it was healing at a normal pace. Using another fluffy towel, he wrapped the towel up under her arms. 

She heaved a sigh as she grew a bit more serious finally allowing herself to think clearly. "We have a lot of enemies and we need to be ready to fight if needed."

He did not respond.  Although impressed by her guardianship. He didn't want to think about it, let alone discuss the matter. He'd already spent most of his night gathering information. He knew The Authority was aware of the massacre in Baton Rouge but was unsure if anything would or could be done about it. Franklin and Eggs are keeping watch on all the vampires and wolves that are potential suspects in cahoots with Paul. Any suspects will be interrogated by Franklin, the most infamous detective; his interrogation tactics are medieval, thus highly effective. He trusted his brothers would inform him of any danger to Tara's Coven as well. He continued to pat her hair dry; noticing that her dark, loosely coiled ringlets felt even more silken and had grown by several more inches since the night before. He tossed his towel and allowed his hands to make a slow, deliberate path to her hips; once there, they latched on firmly and with no hesitation, he growled, lowering himself to her neck. He was becoming aroused again.

"Stop -Eric, we need to talk."

His movements halted and through their bond, she could feel his disappointment. He felt shunned as he sulked in front of her, wallowing in agonizing frustration. He lifted his head and nuzzled her face. Through their bond, he could feel her burden, her distress. Tara's heart lay heavy, only a couple of hours till dawn and from the moment Eric arrived they'd been on each other like moss on a rock.

Only a slight part of her was ever so confident in her own resilience. She had destroyed a formidable opponent. Still, unrelenting anxiety crept into her mind. She was unsure of herself as a protector, as a leader. She sighed again and slightly pulled away from him. Her wide-set russet eyes glared into his sea green ones. She listened in earnestly to his thoughts. But his mind was silent, his face had become unreadable. She tilted her head to the side, wondering if he had figured out a way to block her out.

Beautifully nude, Tara laughingly walked over to the king-sized bed. As she pulled the red silk sheets over her body. The soft linens felt incredible against her skin; she took in a relaxing breath.

 Eric unblinkingly followed, splaying his nude form alongside hers.

"When I first met you, I was convinced that Satan himself had stolen Michael's face and had given it to you," she said truthfully, still unbelieving that loving a vampire was almost as illogical as falling in love with one at first sight.

"And what is your conclusion?" Eric's eyes became suddenly wide, returning her candid appraisal.

"I-  I love you - So we don't have to spend our night talking about retaliating vampires, or witch predators. But we will get to know each other."