Beautiful Monster

❤❤❤ 

Lay me down,

get ready to play.

Do you have the
energy,
cause I got all day.

Lead me where you
want us to go,

I'm ready and willing,
let's take it slow.

❤❤❤

ERIC POV

I smiled at my version of a domestic scene and felt my heart metaphorically warm. She was walking towards the staircase, gazing intensely at the leaves growing on a thin vine. To be in her company was to feel that you too were someone. I walked over to her silently and kissed the top of her head.

"What happened last night?" She asked smiling up at me.

"After being turned by Godric, we wandered the world in search of adventure, coming to rest in the most unusual of places. After a century or so, Godric became bored with me and left me alone to my own devices. For decades, I was lonely, hungry, sexually deprived and wanting a companion of my own. And then I met a girl, she was beautiful, her raven mane fell over her shoulders like silk, her eyes were a deep amber, the rim of dark oak and her voice rang rapturous from plump lips. It was the first time I had ever been in love. I tried to turn her the very first time we made love, but I took too much blood. My blood could not revive her, and she was gone- forever. I never thought I would see her face again. Then I met you, Tara, you are just like her, but more so. More beautiful, more demanding, more everything - everything you do is pure poetry to me."

My words triggered her skeptic nature; curiosity splayed across her lovely face; she took in a deep inhale and said, "I suppose we can talk about the vampire meeting later." Her sweet voice sang to me as her hand gently brushed my chest. "Meet me at our special place - okay."

She vaporized into that miraculous white mist and she was gone. And as fast as I could, I flew out of the house to meet her. The orange glow floods in the deeply wooded area, yet we're quite safe from prying eyes. As always, she wears white lace, so soft over her dark skin, obsidian hair tumbling to the small of her back. The sight of her is breathtaking; Tara's umber skin is tawny in the sunlight.

I took small furtive steps towards her, sucking in the air greedily as I could taste her moisture on it. Her hand alights on my face, moving down past my collar bone. Already my brain is on fire, she's my angel, my angel with fingertips of flame. Tara is the spark to my flame, the one who keeps me burning; my light should have been extinguished long ago. I was so scared everything would change when we married, but if anything, it's made our sex so much deeper, more sensual.

I knelt in front of her. The only thing between us now was a flimsy piece of material. I ran my hands up her legs, from her smooth ankles to her velvety thighs. When my hands reached her panties, she stiffened. So, I slowed down - I reached up and pulled her down, laying her down in front of me and spread her legs. I kissed her panties, again and again, licking through the material, tasting the fresh wetness, sucking it from the silk. She squirmed and moaned as I sunk my fangs lightly into her pelvic region, nipping softly, sucking at the joining of her two fluids. It was the most intensifying drink I had ever had. My nostrils flared, and my hips bucked unconsciously. I pulled back, afraid that I may have my first premature eruption.

Only Tara can do this to me.

"Eric, I can sense your passion, your pain and your fear, I am apart of you and you of me."

She said, her words causing me to become even harder.

"Lover, your words bring out the deep pain I have buried in my bones, drawing the poison of years into my blood." I murmured, kissing her thighs, adroitly exploring her body with my mouth. "Your laughter and touch remove it, pulling it into my skin, allowing what was toxic to evaporate like morning dew." I'm kissing her plump lips now her body, writhing against my hardness. "Should we be apart please halt your kind words, stop bringing out more than my blood can take, for then all I can do is bury it a new and wait for you to bring the medicine of your hands, of the connection of our souls."