She's Mine

If you want something you never had, you have to do something you've never done.

  ❤❤❤  

She desperately searched the nearby ground to no advantage. Disbelief and dismay coursed through her, the park was clean, not a stone, brick, or fallen branch insight. The panicky woman had nothing, absolutely nothing she could use as a weapon. Her heart was racing again; it felt as if it would leap right out of her chest.

Suddenly the rustling halted, making Tara believe whatever was in the bush spotted her and was ready to attack her. Paralyzed with fear, she halted all movement; while contemplating running in the opposite direction or standing her ground.

The shrubbery began to bustle again, inside the bush, a guttural growl echoed out into the vacant park.

Abruptly, two dogs galloped from behind the bush. One was trying to mount the other. The two stray mutts whimpered, then scampered away when they saw her.

She let out an exasperated sigh, Her fright left just as fast as it came, but it did not stop her legs from shaking, still, she continued home at a hectic pace.

Once inside her tiny studio apartment, she quickly slammed and locked the door. Finally, feeling a sense of safety, she was able to shake all the dreadful thoughts out of her head,( thoughts of bloodthirsty vampires). She held against the rickety door, letting out an immense sigh of relief. After a moment, she made herself a large glass of water and drank every last drop. Next, undressed down to her matching lacy black bra and panties and fluffed her new white pillows.

The exhausted lady plopped down on her lumpy mattress and quickly drifted off to sleep.

 ❤❤❤  

ERIC POV

Pam had almost reined me in. "Why are you going after her?" She queried me, disappointment splayed across her face. She'd procured two women for the night and wanted me to stay and feed with her, but not even the sexiest fang banger could satisfy me tonight.

They couldn't possibly make me feel the way she does.

The way she could...

I pulled in an unnecessary breath. I could not understand why I felt this way.

My child also wanted to know what happened in the office but I couldn't explain it myself. So I told her that I was unable to glamour the petite barmaid. What I didn't tell her is that Tara's unique scent isn't the only thing special about her. Telling Pam a half-truth was better than nothing at all. Simply put, I wanted Tara, her body, her blood, and I won't share her with another.

Not even her...

I kissed my child on her forehead and bid her farewell.

"Well, hurry back then..."She warily asked me.

And I was off, fuck the car, my feet are faster. I caught up with my sexy mortal in less than a minute. She was walking as fast as humanly possible down a path in St. Louis Park.

I inhaled without thinking and remained hidden in the shadows. I could smell that sweet aroma of hers and my body responded accordingly. I steadied myself on a nearby tree as I collected myself.

My lovely human took heed to my warnings. She appeared guarded, impressively aware of her surroundings. I was now certain that she did not belong to any vampire. If she did, he or she would be indulging themselves in that taut body and her sweet-smelling blood well into dawn.