Forge In Fire

We Forge The Chains We Wear In Life...

🔥🔥🔥

Pamela POV

Last month was the last time I thought I'd see the snarky medium. He completely upstaged my sexy new toy; so, I kicked his sassy ass out of my bar for his infraction. She'd made one too many people, one too many horrible drinks and RuPaul had had enough. He was right, Crystal is dumber than a box of hair, but he had some nerve telling her so in my company.

"What's going on here? ," I asked as I approached the two. Even though it was apparent to all that I had heard everything from the throne and I had come over to settle the matter.

"This one might be better at taking drink orders or dancin the poles, cause she can't even make a simple whiskey sour." He took a sip from the little red straw and furrowed his lips in disgust. "I came around the bar to find her a measuring cup." He tried handing over his drink to the girl, but she crossed her arms, her face furrowed in frustration. Several patrons pipped up and agreed with Lafayette's drink critiques, forcing me to take action.

I snatched the drink from his paws and pressed the glass to Crystal's savory pink lips, "Drink," I ordered the blonde-haired gash. She opened her pretty little mouth, sipped, swallowed. The drink barely passed her throat when she turned her face and coughed.

I raised my eyebrow in rueful revelation, last night when we fucked, she'd promise me, she needed no training, she claimed to be the best barmaid in the parish.

Lying little cunt.

"I'm really nervous," she whined, "everyone is coming at me, especially him." She sneered and pointed towards Lafayette causing him to take a step back.

"I was trying to help you heffa." he snapped back, with his sassy ass.

"We don't need your help, sista, now bounce," I had the final snapped.

"Excuse me?" He placed his hands on his hips and shifted his weight to one side.

That's my signature gesture.

"So you gon just let her keep makin folks drinks that taste like ass and charging an arm and a leg."

I leered at him and he immediately took a step back, he's a smart human, he showed a respectable amount of fear without losing what made him so unique.

He's still got to go...

"I can do what the fuck I want, now leave my bar you whining little bitch," I hissed at him, pleased when his eyes went big and round.

I turned to Crystal, who seemed way too pleased that I had defended her. I had my reasons. That reason was, she's the only decent piece of ass in the bar tonight. "This is coming out of your pay, get your shit together, or find another job," I warned her.

"Okay," she sniffled, It looked like she was going to cry. I swear if this bitch cries, I'm throwing her ass out too.

Mr. Sass huffed, rolled his eyes while throwing up a peace sign, "This joint is turning into a whole new dimension of trash, "I'm out!" he shouted once he rounded the bar.

A few of my regulars laughed at his snide remark. His actions have not gone unnoticed. Reynolds has made quite a few acquaintances over the few years he's been coming around. One of my regulars, JB threw a few twenty-dollar bills on the bar.

"Drinks on me tonight, wanna come with us 'Laffy-Taffy'?"

"Aww, thank you JB..." 'Laffy-Taffy nodded at the homely man.