Vesica Pisces

Is that the best that I can do?
As I watch as your head turns full circle...

You appear even-tempered though your looks will deceive...
And the sparks are always flying cause you drink for relief...
With the heart of a child and the wit of a fool...
It's a wonder why I don't try to build a wall around you...

When I watch as your head turns full circle...

  ❤❤❤  

She looked out at the sun as it drowned in the horizon, knowing it would not be long; she smiled a cheerful smile, took a seat, and waited. The sound of the key being inserted in the lock caused her to straighten in her seat, as she thought to herself while the tall, blonde-haired man winsomely sauntered his way towards her.

'He always walks in like he owns the goddamn place!'

The besotted woman smiled confidently at the handsome vampire. His shirt hugged his chest and biceps closely. With a gleam in his eyes and the most tastefully dirty smile she'd ever seen, Eric was making Tara's mind consider things she didn't want to consider.

The vampire cursed himself. Tara is a cascade of lovely, supple brown skin that glows beneath the lights. The glowing skin on her face made her look so much younger than her age. With her sultry eyes half-mast, she was a sight to behold.

"Thank you for the dress and all the other nice things." She said humbly, truly appreciative of the provisions Eric had taken, for her well-being. She questioned if her gratitude would be enough for his trouble. He had the most expressive eyes she'd ever seen and the look in them was heartbreaking. Undoubtedly he expected a little more than just a 'thank you. Tara took a deep breath as she rose from her seat and closed the space between them. The vampire is so tall, even in her 4-inch high stilettos; she still had to reach high and stand on her tiptoes to wrap her arms around his neck. And she pulled him in and held him close in a firm, tender embrace.

He steadied himself; her actions sent bolts of pleasure straight into his core. His body, a wall of solid muscle, reacted instantly to the affections he had longed to receive from the beautiful woman. His trousers became unbearably tight as he fought back his primitive impulses.

"Eric Northman, you're supposed to say you're welcome," she whispered in his ear.

Eric could have sworn his dead heart began to beat again, the way she said his name, No woman had ever made him feel so virile, so eyes lustful roamed over her smooth face and her petite frame.

"I've never looked upon anything as breathtaking as you, Tara Thornton."

Her cheeks burned as she beamed at the Viking vampire. His words made her feel, so special, so chaste. The attraction was clear to both of them. Eric believed, he felt, they shared more than just physical attraction. And as much as Tara tried to contest it, she felt it too.

He leaned in to kiss her.

Tara resisted, turning her head away, she abruptly tried to break away from their embrace. In response, Eric wrapped his arms firmly around her waist, securing them.

"Kyssa mig..." A raspy growl escaped his throat; he felt a rush of excitement as he held her. He seized her mouth hungrily, tasting her sweet lips.

His kiss was breathtaking, her resolve was instantly crushed and her lips parted allowing him entrance. His fangs involuntarily flicked, causing her to lean back slightly, just enough to set her gaze on them. He matched her gaze, enthralled by her curious appraisal. He gasped in surprise when she touched his fangs with her fingertips. No longer startled or inhibited by the sight of Eric's daggers, she leaned in slowly and brushed delicate kisses onto his deadly, heart-shaped incisors. Eric stifled a lustful groan. He knew she had no idea how incredibly arousing it was for a vampire to be kissed that way.