Chapter Eleven: There you are Finley Fawkes

I was talking into the camera, as spiders starting crawling up onto it and causing all the equipment to break

"Great, guess luck wasn't on my side today", I say to no one in particular.

I see a blue flash of light open in the corner of my eye and a tall blonde haired girl, wearing a white what looks like a hoodie and a pair of red jeans and something black on her face looks like a mask.

"Or maybe luck is on my side after all", I mumble to myself as I take out my phone and start filming the girl as she flys over to the commotion and the villains.

________________________________

I walk through the quickly emptying halls of the college as I laugh to myself at how it only took a few spiders and bees to have everyone leave the college

I walk through the quickly emptying halls of the college as I laugh to myself at how it only took a few spiders and bees to have everyone leave the college. This was too easy. After all, no one's going to notice a teacher wandering the halls as the buildings being evacuated.

I make my way to the office where they keep all the information on the students. I find the door unlocked...

"I'm guessing everyone left in a hurry," I say to myself and laugh.

I sit down at the desk and click the mouse so the computer turns on. As I do that I see a spider across the table.

"Thanks for being a great distraction, little bug pal," I say to the spider as it scurries off.

I turn my attention back to the computer, I load up the student files, I search for the file of the person I'm looking for. I print off their information.

"There you are Finley Fawkes", I say before laughing mischievously.

I also add a new file, for a new student. A certain Maxwell will be joining the college.

I think while I'm here I'll look up a certain blonde-haired girl who left her coat in my classroom. So with that, I also print off the information of Robin Swift and I leave the room and a little later the college. I find that my distraction has been captured. I felt anger build up inside me.

"Those idiots", I say to myself and shake my head and with that, I make my leave.

________________________________

After the police arrested the insect buddies, I start to walk away when I see someone filming me, it looks like the woman from the news report earlier

After the police arrested the insect buddies, I start to walk away when I see someone filming me, it looks like the woman from the news report earlier. She sees me watching and starts approaching me still filming.

"Is it ok if I ask you a few questions?" the woman asks me.

"I think you just asked me one!" I retort to with a big smirk on my face.

"Funny, what's your name?", the slightly amused reporter asks next.

"Flight Attendant", I say while standing in a superhero pose with my hands in the shape of a fist and placed on my hips.

"Flight Attendant, that's unique, next question what is your ability!" she asks smiling.

But I don't respond I just shot off into the sky. I think to myself I hope that answers her question and I start heading back to the Treehouse.

As I walk into the Treehouse, I am enveloped in a group hug by my best friends and my newest friend, who I hope will be a nice addition to our little group.

"That was amazing Ro!!" Jem yelled as the group hug disbands.

"See Jem, I told you had nothing to worry about, I'm still alive," I said smirking.

"This time", Jem says with an eyebrow raised but still smiling.

"We should go out and celebrate!", Jack said excitedly.

"Yea, maybe not tonight though it's getting late, how about after college tomorrow we all go out for dinner or something" Jem suggested.

"Great idea Jem", I said smiling.

"Hey Guys" we hear Finn say who was sitting on the blue sofa, he was on his phone.

"What is it Finn?", I say making my way to sit next to him.

"Your on the news, Ro!" He said loading a video on his phone.

"Earlier today, Eternia Heights College was attacked by the insect themed villian duo comprised of Shadow Spider and Bumblebee. They were stopped by a new superhero, since Time Taker seemed to be mia during the incident...

... this new superhero calls herself Flight Attendant...

... we have Destiny Mcquirk here who is a reporter here at ENC, and managed to film the fight between the hero and the villain as well as a brief interview with the hero..."

"That's so cool!!" Jem says excitedly.

I sat there in silence for what seemed like hours but must of only been a matter of minutes. I was overwhelmed, I had actually done it , I helped people, I stopped Shadow Spider and Bumblebee. I actually felt like a superhero. I must of started crying cause the next thing I remember was...

"Hey Ro, you alright?, your crying!", I heard Finn asking me.

"I.... uh... I just can't believe this is happening", I say smiling and crying happy tears.

I was enveloped in yet another group hug. I was the happiest I had ever been and it felt like this was going to last...

————————————————————————
But will it? Dun dun duuuuun....

I don't know

Annnyway great day .... yada yada yada

Geronimo!
~Kalaga