Chapter Forty Three: ... screw a plan.

Robins point of view

"Finn you alright?", Jem says shaking Finn gently by his shoulders.

He shifts and his eye blink open slightly... "he's walking up", Jem leans back with a sigh of relief.

Jack takes something out of his pocket and points it at EverFear. Is that his that his stun gun?

EF wakes up fully and gives a small wave "Hi....".

"Jack!", Jemy says hitting Jack in the arm.

"what?... he's dangerous...", Jack says with a shrug.

"come on Jack... I'm not that dangerous", EF says sitting up rubbing the back of his head where he hit it.

"you put me and Ro in a coma...", Jack says with a stern face.

"that wasn't me", he says standing up and wiping the dust of his trousers.

"what do you mean that wasn't you?", Jacks says lowering the the Night Night gun and putting it back in his hoodie pocket.

I look at EF closely... he seems different... yet familiar...

"Finn?", I ask hesitantly.

He turns around and smiles at me "hey Ro... no long time no see...".

I run up to him and tackle him in a hug. 

As we let go of the hug, I hear voice come out of nowhere.

"well done Fawkes... The powers out... where's Nikola?", the familiar voice of Mr Morrison says as he walks up to us.

Jem goes to speak... but Finn stops her...

"he told me to run... I think he's still at Spectre", Finn says trying to act like EverFear.

Morrison sighs, "that's fine we can deal with that later... it's time for the final part of my plan...", he says with a smirk calling to someone behind him, "come here son...".

Max walks out and in front of Morrison.

"Max?" I say I'm disbelief... then I notice his eyes ... white like he's under control.

"he can't hear you... the only person he'll listen to is me", his father says with a laugh.

Jack stepped forward, "you mind controlled your own son?", he said angrily.

Morrison looks at me with an angry look on his face, "well I wouldn't have had to if you hadn't convinced him I was in the wrong".

"it didn't take much convincing...", I said with a smirk and taking a step forward.

Morrison looks away "well doesn't matter anyway... this way I can still complete my plan..." he says looking guiltily at his son, "Max do what I told you to do earlier...".

Max closes his eyes like he does when he's using his powers

"what's he doing?" I ask nervously.

"he's scanning every mind in the city,", Morrison answered not looking away from his son.

"why?", Jem asks looking scared.

Morrison looks at Jem, "so we can find out who are agents of PHOBIA".

"PHOBIA?", Jacks says has if he knew something.

"the cause of my wife's death...", Morrison answers glaring at me. Why? I have nothing to do with PHOBIA... I dont even know what it is!

Max seems to strain as using his powers in this scale is becoming to much for him... his nose starts to bleed a little. This is bad... really bad.

"what's wrong with him?", Jem asks concerned.