Chapter Five: Didn't your father tell you?

This chapter is not going to be from the point of view of Robin, because Robin isn't there when it's happening. This is from the point of view of a boy called Max the same age as Robin and the others- you will find out more about him later on, :)

also the writng in italics are peoples thoughts... (that gos for future chapters as well)

________________________________________________________________________________

"Come on Max, hurry up",  a man said shouting at me walking slowly behind him.

He is such a slowcoach, why did The Controller make us bring him he's going to ruin the plan.

The man thought about the young boy. "You do realise I can read your thoughts," I said to the man.

"Yes I do, but do you think I care, no I don't care what others think of me, that's your fear... Not mine!" he snapped back at me.

Idiot boy.

"Hello, you must be the infamous Shadow Spider, I am a huge fan," he says excitedly, before he looks at me, "annnd, who may this be?" a man dressed in almost all black, with the exception of a yellow shirt underneath a black suit jacket and black trousers and a black and yellow striped mask, that resembled a bee.

"I am  Shadow Spider, and him, he's not important" he looks mean with a scowl before turning his attention back to the man.

"Hello, not important, my name is Bumblebee," said with a giggle by the man dressed a little like a bee, which makes a lot more sense not that we know his name.

"Actually, Bumblebee my name is Judgment," I said glaring at the man known as Shadow Spider, who is always dressed in black with a tattoo of a spider web over his left eye, before lifting my hand for Mr Bumblebee to shake.

Judgment? I wonder what his power and phobia are, the bee thought as he shook my hand.

"To answer your question Mr Bumblebee, I can read minds and my fear is being judged by people, so I can read minds, so I always know, I always know exactly what people think about me," I say looking at spider man, "and it's not always nice".

"So we going to do this or not Thinkerbell," said the spider-man, to the bee man, clearly frustrated.

"Wait before we start, what exactly is it you two can do and why are we here?", I asked the two older men.

"Didn't your father tell you?", the spider-themed man  asks me "Even if he didn't couldn't you have just read his mind or ours for that matter?" He said with a wicked grin on his face.

"Ok first, my father doesn't tell me anything I don't even know why he wants me here, and second I'd rather just ask you than go rummaging in your mind, who knows what I might find," I say with a slight smirk.