interview #15 @MissAshleighDre

1 What is your favourite holiday and why

My favourite holiday? I'm not one for holidays but if I had to pick it Would be Christmas. Christmas when you have kids is amazing. 

2 What is your favourite story?

 I love the fallen series they had me hooked from the beginning. Same with the after series I really enjoyed reading Anna Todd's after series. Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow and comment? Yes, When someone votes or comments on my story I still get super excited that someone would actually be reading my work. 

3 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 I write for fun so I have never really thought that far ahead. I would most likely celebrate with my friends and family with Alcohol and cake 

4 What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

 Lessons by Stormzy. (UK rapper) He is amazing.

What is a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Don't give it up if you don't receive the feedback you would have liked. Keep at it and take all feedback and learn from it. 

6 What is your favourite thing about Wattpad

That I can access it at anytime from my phone. I love the idea of having an unlimited amount of books in my hand to read at any moment no matter where I am. All my work has been written from my phone and published straight to Wattpad so everything about Wattpad is pretty amazing. 

7 What's the best way to handle a bully?

 Pay them no mind. They can only tarnish you if you let them. 

 8 What inspired you to write?

 Books in general. I love to read and I have a pretty wild imagination of my own so I thought why not let my imagination run wild and write it down? So I did. 

9 What is your favourite movie? 

My favourite movie is between Love & Basketball And Save the last dance. I'm a sucker for old school romances.

10  If you could hang out with your favourite celeb for the day, who would you choose and what would you do?

 Maya Jama. She seems so down to earth I would love to have a girls day with her. Hang out for the day listening to music.

request time 

 I would suggest reading Savanah. Watching the main character Savanah grow is something worth the read. And If a reader likes reading romance books based in Highschool with a lot of drama, Love triangles and jealousy then Savanah is definitely the book for you.