interview #18 @hazelbabee

1 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

What makes Wattpad special is that it provides a real chance for the young aspiring writers to achieve their dreams of publishing their words. Its a great platform to promote what you write, and share it with the world.

2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

I don't think that I have a favorite holiday.

 3 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would hangout with a really talented writer, because he would share my interests and understands my passion so in that way i can learn more about writing.

4 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

To ignore him/her, and be successful.

5 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

A publishing deal would actually seem so surreal for me because its been always a dream that i would actually cry for hours.

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment

the thrill of having a new person that took an interest in reading your book never really fades, and that little skip of heart still exists.

7 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

I'm a pro at procrastinating so I can't really stick to a schedule.

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

when it comes to writers, I can't choose a favorite, since everyone of them has something special that draws you in that might not be in an another writer that, you too, admire.

9 what's your favorite snack?

chocolate 

 10 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

write from your heart, and just never give up.

 11 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

my song choice always depends on my mood or whether i vibe with it. Favorite artist: Sia

Request time

My book: The Glow in Our Tears i can't decide why it should be read, because every person might find something different about it thats just worth their time.