interview #1 @LheaRyder

1 what inspired you to write? 

My wild imagination is what inspires me to write. My stories never seem to leave me. I have been reading throughout my life and I have been living in the virtual world that lies inside a book more than I have ever lived in the actual world. I think I started writing some time along the lines of being a reader. Another thing, I would say, are the works of amazing authors like Cassie, J.K.Rowling, Agatha Christie and P.G. Wodehouse. I like to think that their writing style influences mine ^_^

2 what is one Wattpad goal?

One Wattpad goal of mine would be to finish writing this book by June and get started on the second book of the trilogy. On a more general note, I'd love to make many more great friends here, improve my writing and find the time to read more ^_^.

 3 who is your favorite author? 

My favourite author has to be Cassandra Clare. I absolutely love the hold she has over her descriptions and language. They really touch my heart as a reader.On Wattpad, I'd say my favourite author is @AndreaVonReding . She is wonderfully sweet and especially gifted when it comes to writing sophisticatedly ❤❤.

4 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I don't really have much advice for someone who is a new author because I am still a new author. But I'd say, don't let the number of votes and reads on your story affect you. Initially, when I started writing, I was devastated at the number of votes and reads my story was receiving. It took me a while to realize that that didn't matter. I wanted to write, so I did.  

5 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

That's easy. I'd chose Lindsey Stirling. I love her command over the violin and for many years, it has been my dream to perform alongside her ^_^. 

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yep, I am. For this reason, I make sure that I thank everyone who votes and comments on my story; their support encourages me to go on writing. And I am always ready to make friends on this platform ^_^.

7 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

Fellow authors. I have met a number of great people here on Wattpad. I really enjoy talking to them. Though we are from different countries and haven't seen one another in person, I feel like I have known them my whole life ❤❤.

8 what's your favorite holiday and why?

My favourite holiday is Christmas. The why is simple- it's CHRISTMAS! Who doesn't love Christmas?!

 9 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

The best way to handle a bully is to roll your eyes at them and walk away. If they do try to do something, just wrap your fingers around your thumb, make a fist and punch them on the nose. They'll run home crying for their mommy.

10 what's your favorite movie?

'Love Rosie'.

 11 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I try my best to update every Friday. But, since I am a high-schooler, there are times when I have to take breaks from Wattpad. Those breaks are devastating >_<.

 Request time

I only have two books at the time, so I'd stick with the one that has the most number of chapters. It is this book 'The W.A.I.T.' I have written this story with a lot of love behind each letter and punctuation. I believe that it has a lot of potential, so definitely do give it a read ^_^ ❤

 I believe that it has a lot of potential, so definitely do give it a read ^_^ ❤