interview #6 @Birdpaw

1 What's one Wattpad goal?

One of my wattpad goals at least is to reach 30k on any one of my books. Starfall is actually pretty close to that mark, but sadly, I'm taking it down at the start of the new year. Now, if I can get 30k before then, that'd be pretty bombing.

 2 What is a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

One good piece of advice that I have is to write for yourself. Trust me, if you try to please everybody, you end up pleasing nobody. I had to learn this the hard way. Write the way you want to write! And never give up, that's an obvious one. Some things take time on wattpad. Don't expect to explode for a little bit, so just enjoy what you write <3

 3 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Honestly, yes. I love interacting with readers and discussing things, and I always feel happy and fluffy inside when I see any of those three things.

4 What's your favorite book?

I'd have to say Game of Thrones is up there. It has a fascinating world! Also, it has dragons. If something has dragons that's an instant I like it.

 5 What's your favorite snack? 

Cosmic brownies. I love chocolate.

6 What is your dream vacation? 

This one is rather tricky for me. I'd love to go to Japan!

7 How would you spend a rainy day? 

Sitting at my desk writing rainy mood scenes!

8 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favourite thing about wattpad is the capability for all of us to be supportive to one another. Especially if you're a new writer, it's hard to get traction, but if you make friends it makes the wattpad journey even better!

9 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

Oh no, I don't really have a favourite celeb honestly. I mean, with anyone I think I'd rather do what they like to do and just have fun doing it.

10 What is your favorite holiday and why? 

My favourite holiday is Thanksgiving, because I love food and I love telling my friends how grateful I am to have them in my life. (Happy late thanksgiving anyone who loves in America)

11 What's the best way to handle a bully?

Well, that depends. I always advocate for standing up for yourself and self-defense, but I know that's not always an option. Best thing that'll really rile them up? Walk away and ignore. Never feed trolls.

request time

I'd say, since I'm taking Starfall down, I'd suggest New Era for anyone who loves fantasy. Apart from the fact that it has romance, I've also developed a constructed language and I'm always adding stuff to it, and I love to hear what people think and theories and headcanons. It's fun

 It's fun