Interview #18 @MisUndahStood

1 what inspired you to write?

I was inspired to write in this venue because nobody was writing the kind of stories or characters that I want to read. Not really.

 2 what's your favorite snack? 

My favorite snack is good old fashioned popcorn. Pot, oil, kernels. Microwave is okay, but there's something really satisfying about the sounds, aromas and taste of it.

3 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

I don't have a schedule, per se but I'm thinking perhaps I should in the new year.

 4 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

my favorite  thing about Wattpad is the ability to easily illustrate my stories.

5 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer ?

My advice for a newcomer here or anywhere is to find a group of like minded people who support each other. There's plenty of competition and criticism everywhere. But, truly finding your tribe can be liberating and amazing.

 6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would celebrate a publishing deal by renting a space with a huge screen where I can have people from all over join my local festivities.

 7 how would you spend a rainy day?

I love to sit on my patio and watch the rain patter down onto the pond outside

 8 if you could hang with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

If I could hang with a favorite celebrity for a day, I'd probably choose a TV chef. We'd cook at a community center where lots of people could watch and then feast on our results.

 9 who is your favorite author?

I have many favorite authors, but Maya Angelou speaks to my soul on almost a molecular level.

 10 what's the best way to handle a bully?

I've found that the best way to handle a nonviolent bully is to understand the angst behind the aggression. Most bullies are people full of self loathing who've found themselves with just enough power to make their perceived "enemies" just miserable enough for them to have fun watching them twist.

 11 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

My musical taste is very eclectic, but I really love songs from the musical Rent. The energy and emotional range can chill you out or pump you up.

 Request time

I'd definitely say Musings of an Unapologetic Ambiver

It's full of tea, but doesn't get too preachy or self righteous. And... it has an accompanying board on Pinterest. I'd hope that people would read it or visit the board for a little encouragement, a few random ideas 

 but The Doctor, The Detective & A Behaviorist is fun because it's Sherlock fandom, but in a different way

but The Doctor, The Detective & A Behaviorist is fun because it's Sherlock fandom, but in a different way. There's a little dance the three major characters do that makes them into an interesting triangle.