interview #10 @wtf11Gray

1 what is your favorite holiday and why? 

 My favorie holiday is christmas day because it is where you have the exchange of gifts and ofcourse greet people for no reason at all.

2 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

The opportunity to simply write your own story despite anyone reading it.

3 who is your favorite author?

My favorite author is Dan brown because of his mind blowing twisted plots, J.K Rowling because of her numerous punchlines, The author of Discovery of witches ( Deborah harkness- it was sick as hell), The author of the sherlock Holmes( Author Doyle- you should really read it), John green - it never left me out of love, The author of Fallen series- Wonderfully written piece by Lauren Kate and last but not the least the famous Stephen King, King of horror.

 4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I would celebrate a publishing deal by a casual toast for Good luck wishes and tell my mom to buy a cake with my book carved in it( Seems impossible but well never know)

5 what's the best way to enjoy a rainy day?

Play with the puddle. Because rainy days are cold and sad might as well make a fun out of it 

 6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Of course! Who wouldn't be? No matter how many or less the votes are or short or long comment are, it always gave me a drive to keep on going and finish the material itself. 

7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would hang out with Dytto and ask her all about the tactic in improving a dance.

8 what's your favorite snack?

Oreos :3

 9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Keep writing. Don't stop. People will smile watching you giving up.

10 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

Confront the beast. Tame it. Every bully has its weakness. Use that weakness to your advantage.

11 what's your favorite movie? 

Focus. I always wanted to read a book of it by the impossible series of events however I never find it in internet.

Request time

Insomniac PoetryI suggest you reading this poem. It is my first poem book and I would love to share to you on how to treat depression, overcome anxiety, handle embarrassments and facing challenges.