interview #2 @byrne_em

1. What is your favorite holiday and why?

 Christmas

 2. What inspired to write? 

Some of my best nights are spent by myself typing out my thoughts. It's therapeutic. 

3. What's your favorite movie? 

Deep Blue Sea. I'm a sucker for sharks. 

4. What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Nobody knows what they're doing. That's my life motto. 

5. What is your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

It's a place that allows writers to write fearlessly, and for readers to read authentic words.

6. If you could hang out with favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

 It's a toss up between coffee with Sandra Bullock or brunch with Meryl Streep. 

7. What's one Wattpad goal? 

Finding a story that changes me. 

8. What's your favorite book?

 Moby Dick, the great American novel. 

9. If you could hang out with your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

J. R. R. Tolkien. I have one too many questions about Middle Earth. 

10. What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Bastille, Bad News.

11. What's your favorite snack? 

Cheese. String Cheese. Cottage Cheese. Cheesecake. Any kind of cheese really.

request time

I  recently just finished my first story, JJ. It's a YA novel about a girl caught in-between a school rivalry, all the while trying to find love again after having her heart broken. It's dark and twisty stuff, with secrets being revealed along the way with one final twist at the end.