interview #15 @MaskedParkers

1 what's your favorite movie?

Gladiator

 2 What is one wattpad goal?

To win a Watty would be the ultimate dream

 3 How would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I think I would probably cry at first and then go out to eat with my family.

4 What's the best way to handle a bully?

By standing up for yourself, even if that includes violence. But only in self-defense.

 5 What is your favorite book?

The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

 6 What's your dream vacation?

to visit Japan 

 7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I think my profile pic gives it away, but Tom Holland. I don't even know what we'd do. Probably go out to eat or visit a park. Something chill where we could actually talk.

8 If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I don't have a favorite author, but Lemony Snicket or aka Daniel Handler would be someone I asked. I would love to know how his prose is beautiful, heartbreaking, and witty all at the same time.

 9 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

The reads will come eventually. For now, just worry about perfecting your work until you're ready to start marketing and building a readership.

 10 What is your favorite snack?

Buttered popcorn from the movies!

11 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The community for sure. No other writing website is as social and connected as this one. You can tell the staff really cares about the well-being of everyone. The users are also some of the most amazing people I have ever met. They really are here to support you and help you grow

request time

If you like murderous plague doctors, then try Desiderium! It's a strange tale that involves reincarnation and lots of death!