interview #19 @HPISBETTERTHANTL

1 what is your favorite holiday and why? 

Definitely Christmas because although the weather is horrible you get to spend time with family and it just has that magic to it! Plus food is great

2 what inspired you to write? 

I really don't know actually. Even when I was really young I loved making up my own stories and my own world. I still remember writing my 29 and a half A5 page book when I was 9 or something. I took a break until I joined Wattpad a year ago. After about 3 months of reading fan fiction I thought "hey that looks fun why don't I do that too" and soon after I started writing my first fan fiction. And now I'm writing my own original book! As for what fives me inspiration for writing, usually random stuff, like a username I see, or from an anime or something I read.

3 who is your favorite author? 

definitely J.K.Rowling she wrote Harry Potter and that's what got me into fan fiction, Wattpad and writing again. And Harry Potter is an amazing story. I do love Rick Riordan, Suzanne Collins, and Veronica Roth is good too

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

That's a hard one! Probably Emma Watson because she's just so much of an inspiration to me and she's just an amazing person in general. I'd love to just talk to her and hang out and stuff. Tho Noah Shnapp would be my second choice, he's awesome.

5 how would you spend a rainy day? 

Doing the the things I usually do. Watch anime, read fanfiction under a cosy blanket, maybe try to write a chapter of one of my stories.

6 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Yes, every time! Honestly, someone reading one of my books and voting and commenting on it makes my day! I write for fun but it's rly nice when someone enjoys it, especially as my books generally don't get many.

7 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

I'd say if you have an idea, go for it, no matter how whack it is! And also don't give up just because you might not get many reads. If u enjoy writing then don't stop! Trust me I know how it feels to not be noticed and invisible, not just on this platform but irl too, and trust me when someone does finally notice you, it feels amazing!

8 what's the best way to handle a bully?

I'm pretty sure you've heard this before but if you don't react they don't get any enjoyment out of it, so they won't try. I don't speak from experience but that's what happens in most scenarios. And if you really want to, or they won't stop anyways, telling a trusted adult usually solves it too. Don't let the bullies/muggles get you down!

 9 what's your favorite snack?

I love love love cookies (hence why I'm called Cookie Queen on my profile) especially triple chocolate! (I'm a chocoholic). But some regular biscuits just to munch on work too.

 10 what's your favorite movie? 

Ooooh I'm not sure! I love Harry Potter of course, my favourite being Order of The Phoenix, but other than HP I love the Greatest showman, and I've probably watched Karate Kid more than 20 times over the years.

11 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

My schedule? Non existent! I'm terrible at time keeping and I suck at writing when I'm not inspired, so I just write whenever I feel like it. I usually update once a month, but for some reason I write more during school time than the holidays (probably cuz I write under the covers at like midnight on school days)

Request time

My personal favourite book of mine at the moment is The Angels of Death because its my first original story and I'm really liking how the story is going at the moment! This is also the only story that I know how the plot is going to go from beginning to end so it'll probably be my first finished book!