interview #2 @CASPARITA

1 what inspired you to write? 

My mum cultivated in me the habit of writing in my diary the most mundane of all things every day, and it just stemmed from there. The most random things inspire me, mostly photographs and 3 AM ideas that I manage to write down somehow.

2 what's one Wattpad goal ? 

Getting featured, perhaps?

3 what's your favorite snack? 

usually chips and lemon tea when I'm at uni; one of the few things we have access to late at night while studying lol

4 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas! Because of the presents and fairy lights and cold weather and warm living room and hot chocolate, of course. 

 5 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

For newcomers, find more newcomers on wattpad while writing. Engage with them, read their stories, ask them if they'd like to read yours. Find more and more newcomers and share that experience over and over again. Help yourself and help others. 

6 how would you spend a rainy day? 

 In my room, with my friends, music and good food and dancing.

7 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Not surprised, but vvvv happy and excited as if it were my first vote or comment, yes.

 8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

John Mulaney, just listen to him telling stories in that comic way of his.

 9 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

the warmth and welcoming of this community, fortunately I've met some great people here. Also the fact that you can constantly scrap your own works and better them as many times as youd like

10 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Persist. Dont give up. Involve the authorities. Dont give your bully the satisfaction of seeing their bullying bring you down.

 11 what's your favorite movie?

I swear to god every time I'm asked about my favorite movie, I forget literally every movie I've ever watched haha!

 Request time

I'd say give Under The Blue Sky a shot. Its fast paced, not too long and sweet and bitter and warm at the same time. Butterflies in your stomach sort of read if you ask me. Thanks (:

 Thanks (: