interview #4 @--Everleigh--

1 what is your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday is Eid Al-Fitr. Eid Al-Fitr is a day of celebration at the end of Ramadan which is a month of fasting prescribed for Muslims in the holy Quran. It's my favourite holiday because it's a celebration of our self-control, our pride in our religion and our love for it too.

2 what's your favorite snack? 

Tuna fish sandwiches. I know that's not technically a snack but when I'm on my period, I eat it like it is.

3 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

The people and how supportive they are. I have so many people who have my back, who comment vigorously on my book, who send me excited messages in response to update announcements and who message me to see if I'm okay when an update is late. They make me feel like they really care and it's incredibly heartwarming.

4 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

I really love Diamonds by Rihanna. I'm not so big on the song itself but I associate with one of the best memories of my teenage life.

5 what's one Wattpad goal? 

One Wattpad goal would be to win a award I entered. That hasn't happened yet although I did get 2nd place in Romance in the November awards

6 what's your schedule regarding your writing? 

Initially I wanted to do Wednesdays and Saturdays but I'm too busy to really stick to that exactly although I do try for at least one update a week if not more.

7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I would choose Isabelle Ronin and we'd go out for a pancake brunch then spend the rest of the day reading aimlessly at Indigo. (Indigo is a Canadian book store)

8 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

I'd choose @simplyxgal and I'd ask how she deals with writer's block and negativity towards her characters.

9 what's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Don't expect it to happen overnight. A lot of people get so discouraged when their book doesn't take off and I feel awful when I hear that because Wattpad is an ocean and we're all little amoebas. There are bound to be amazing writers that don't get the recognition they deserve so they can't let that discourage them from writing.

10 what's the best way to handle a bully?

Report it. A lot of people say you should stand up for yourself but that doesn't guarantee that said bully doesn't walk away from you and go to bully others. Reporting it has a higher chance of ending  the bullying all together.

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

My favourite thing to do on a rainy day is bundle up in my bed and read a good book with a tuna fish sandwich.

request time 

A book I recommend is 'Inevitably, Mine' or Inevitably, Yours' by  @simplyxgal I recommend it because this book doesn't have the Badboy cliché or the high school drama. It's a little different but it's still dramatic enough.