interview #18 @BlueSkaie

1 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

There are so many awesome things about Wattpad but I'd say my favourite is that I don't have to finish a manuscript before sharing or publishing it so I can actually get feedbacks and reviews from readers along the way.

 2 What is the best way to handle a bully?

I think the best way to handle a bully is by standing up for yourself.

 3 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer?

I'm not really clear on this question. Newcomer to what exactly?

 4 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment? 

Lol... Actually yeah.

5 What's your favorite book? 

My favorite book is 'Purple Hibiscus' by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

6 What is your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas holiday definitely. Its my favourite holiday because I'm really close to my family and the holiday provides a kinda family reunion like everyone is around and we're all able to spend quality time together. Its really amazing.

7 If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

I would choose Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. I would ask for suggestions on how to become a better writer.

8 if you could spend the day with your favorite celebrity, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'd chose Sydney Egere. He's a social media celebrity and a comedian. We would spend the day shooting a comedy skit and shopping 

9 What is your schedule regrading your writing? 

Honestly, I don't really have a fixed schedule. I basically write whenever I'm free or when the inspiration hits me.

10 What is your favorite movie?

 The fault in our stars.

11 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

'Scars to your beautiful' by Alessia Cara.

 request time

I'd mention 'Airbrush'. Its actually interesting and relatable at the same time. Most people struggle with perfection. They want the perfect looks, the perfect home, the perfect job, the perfect life. But we're humans and we're meant to be flawed. That's how we learn and grow. The person you envy thinking he/she has the perfect life and yours simply sucks, actually has personal demons that they battle with, which you're obviously not aware of. So stop trying to attain perfection and just live and love, very important.

 So stop trying to attain perfection and just live and love, very important