Authors Note

Note

Wow! Just wow. I'm actually done with this only in a few months when other stuff takes years to make. I guess I was really motivated to do it. Trust me, it took me a year to write one story. I think the others will take six. Not six months but years. Just betting on them, don't mind me.

I really thank you guys so much. When I first published this story. I was kinda worried, not about oh they followed, oh the votes or a bunch of reading counts but I didn't think I was going to get any readers or maybe someone to say hello but honestly it was a shock to me so thank you so much. It makes so happy even if it was just a small comment, you all made my day. Including the fact I almost threw my laptop down the stairs when I was reading each of your comments. The laptop is fine, I'm not sure if I am.

Since I finished high school early at the end of February, I thought I should publish a story and I really wanted to. So in the beginning of March, I was like, "Hey! How about a fanfiction, let's try something new." I wanted to try something new because I was stuck and lost. Also, I thought maybe I could keep my time passing while eating some fruit snacks, no offense. I also had some inspiration with some chili sauce with the side of lemon. You know, after dinner.

To be honest, it was fun. Writing this story made me learn a lot of things honestly and I grew from it. I also thought people were going to be here and just read or vote but never comment because that did usually happen. I was afraid to publish this because I remember I was going to write something like this almost a few years ago when some said that "Fanfiction is as if you're obsessed with something. You shouldn't write it because you'll look as if you were not a fan but as if you were a crazy stalker." So I didn't and it took me some time to think. I was afraid I was just going to be hated or people will think it's weird that I write fanfiction and write normal stories too.

It's scary, not only the people you hang out with and the thoughts of maybe publishing or not. Being shy because your worried about what others would think or what you thought about yourself. I would tell you, even if your shy, worried, or even afraid of what you do. As long as it makes you happy it also brings someone's happiness along the way. It takes one step at a time to publish and one step at a time to continue on. Yes, it's hard. Really hard when your so worried about so many things including publishing but in reality, the best part is, you get to be you. You get the chance to write and feel what you have inside your thoughts about a story or daydream if you call it that. When I first published my original story. I freaked out. I thought it was stupid. Even before publishing, I was afraid, that nothing can happen or that, people will have something negative to say. Ignore the negative ideas, the negative people, and the negative thoughts. They tend to trick you. They make you seem less of a person and more of a status of their own. You are human, do what you want as long as if it doesn't hurt people.

I just am glad to meet you all from this story even it wasn't as if we talked about ourselves. I met a lot of nice people here and honestly glad I did it because it was honestly the only experience I had here. Especially with the funny, sad, the most dangerous, and depressing comments. I swear especially when I see you all reading late at night and you all say you are. GO TO SLEEP! It's funny but please? You can read this tomorrow morning. It's not going to run away from you and I'll never delete this...so. Like I'm worried about your health since it's bad to sleep late and wake up late for no reason. Let's get some fresh air in the morning, shall we? Also, I liked answering you all and I again thank you all very much.

This is my first fanfiction and honestly, my mind went all over the place and I can't stop laughing the fact that my mind decided to do all this itself. I'm not even sure if I could make another one even though I'll think about it. It was really fun. Well actually....I've been thinking of one lately and I'm not sure if I should really publish it because I don't know.

Yeah, In the end, I was in a car and had a lot of time while I was moving. I pretty much had nothing to do and wanted to continue to write because I've been writing since I was a little tiny person. I just hope I could continue to write because my passion is still there with me.

(Honestly, it's driving me crazy wanting to publish random stories here and continue to write them but yeah.)

Anyways thank you guys very much for everything. I couldn't be here without you all for commenting and making me feel happy here on this account. It brought me so much joy. I've been blessed with you all precious people.

I will continue to comment as you all comment here. If you follow me, stop it. If you vote, please don't. I just hope you enjoyed, stay healthy, stay safe, and are happy.

take care, stay safe, hope you enjoyed! 💕