Chapter 54

Please | Black6ix

"SHOUYOU IF YOU KICK OIKAWA ITS GOING TO HURT HIM!"Suga yelled as Hinata laughed running away after jumping and kicking Oikawa.

Who is now kneeling and crying his head out. Abojoshi laughed. Hinata continued to run away from Suga the whole time without pants. Daichi sighed and ran after him.

"He's pretty fast,"Moniwa said and Koganegawa stared at the kid running quickly making him chuckle.

Bokuto went in front of Hinata who quickly ran through his legs with an evil laugh. His eyes widen and started running after him. Somehow no one could catch him.

Until Yachi stood in front of him. She sat down and he ran to hug her. He giggles and she smiled rubbing his back softly. The three sighed and look at Hinata.

"Come on Shouyou, I need to put your pants on."He said and Hinata shook his head.

Hinata told off his pants in the afternoon leaving his big shirt on. He randomly did it when they were practicing and handing it to Kiyoko telling her it was hot. This was true since today was a hot day.

Yachi got up and picked him up in her arms who smiled. Hinata put his arms around her and stuck out his tongue.

"Aunt Yachi. I want to go play with my toys."He said and Yachi nods taking him away while the others pout.

Hinata went to his learning room with Yachi who had taken them there. Hinata was sat down busy playing with his toys not even noticing someone could be outside hiding or at least that man thought so.

The man walked in quickly and hid as he saw two boys with red jackets walking ahead. He saw others in a gym so he decided to run up the stairs slowly to find the child.

"Shouyou? Open your mouth."Shirofuki said and he opened it to eat a slice of carrots.

"Aunt Shirofuki can I have more?"He asked and she nodded smiling.

She fed him carrots as he continued to play with his toys. He chewed and then looked at his big bear. He got up to it and went to lay on it. He picked up a book and handed it to Shirofuki. She read her the cat in the hat story.

Hinata heard the door creak and turned his head. He frowned seeing a shoe unfamiliar too and looked at the tall man.

"Papa."He mumbles and Shirofuki turned her head to see that man then grabbed Hinata holding him tightly.

Shirofuki saw that man glare and opened the door walking closer. She moved farther with her eyes widen.

"STAY AWAY!"She yelled and looked around to see a stick.

"BOKUTO-SAN! AKAASHI-SAN!"She yelled and Yachi outside the room frowned.

Her eyes widen and looked at her hand. She looked at the board stick and took it. She smacked it on the back of his head then looked at them. Shirofuki quickly got up and ran out. Yachi followed as the man groaned then followed behind them.

"MAMA! PAPA!"Hinata yelled as the girls ran down those stairs.

Kageyama frowned and looked around. He turned to Suga who seemed to be occupied. He heard some yells and turned his head. He shook his head as soon as it got closer. He knew it was Hinata's voice. He quickly ran to the door and opened it to hear it louder.

The boys started to hear it and stopped. "MAMA! PAPA!"

Kageyama quickly ran up and Daichi quickly ran behind him. They got up to see the girls shaking with Hinata crying in Shirofuki arms. Daichi turned and saw the same man.

"KAGEYAMA GO CALL THR COPS! ILL DEAL WITH HIM!"He told Kageyama who gulped but then ran quickly.

The girls ran down with Hinata and Daichi quickly pushed the man. Kageyama told Ukai to call and some boys went up to see the familiar face.

"YOU ASSHOLE OF A FATHER!"Daichi yelled holding his arms which Aone ran into the man and punched his face.

Hinata cried and Shirofuki handed him to Suga who hugged him tightly. "His father...his father came after him."

Suzumeda just ran past through everyone with Kuroo and Bokuto behind her. Tanaka, Nishinoya, and some others had left to deal with Hinata's father. They were angry. Kenma brought a bat just in case with Kageyama following him.

After a while, the police came and took the man with the bruised face, body, and problems his brains too. Hinata wipes his tears and was put down even though Suga didn't want to. Hinata wanted that. He walked to the man who looked at him.

"It seemed you turned into a child, I knew something is always up with you, you useless child. I'll have you know I killed your mother. She was a pain in the ass anyway."He said glaring at Hinata whose eyes widen shocked.

The police took the man away after hearing a confession. Hinata quickly ran to Suga and hid behind his leg. The others like Daichi and Takeda explained about him and his encounters.

After that Hinata looked at Ukai and walked to him. He pulled the hem of his pants softly and made Ukai turn to look at him. He kneeled and looked at Hinata.

"He said he killed my mama. Can you help me find that out?"He asked and Ukai nodded kissing his head then hugged him.

Hinata hugged him back and looked at the police pulling the man away who smirked. He noticed how bad of a person he was and Daichi was right. He didn't have to worry. He had them. They will protect him and he would too.

After they left, Ukai went to go help Hinata get some rest and Irihata told the boys to forget about practice. They all worried about Hinata including his mentality. Hinata however did seem to be shaken but he seemed to have calmed down a little.

Hinata looked and saw a big bear in front of him which Oikawa brought for him from the room. Hinata held the bear's hand and smiled. They went into the gym and Hinata was put down.

There he played with the bear as pom-pom ran in laying on the bear barking. Hinata giggled and hugged the bear then jumped around with pom-pom who cheered him up while the boys just smile. The girls however were just taking pictures and videos to save later. Not to mention Narita and Kenma who were back at it again.