Epilogue

Numb | CIX

Washijo waved and Hinata smiled waving back. Tendo had given a crushing hug before getting to court. He was crying because he missed him. Not just him, Ushijima kept following behind Hinata until he was in the count. They still don't pay attention to the game but him so Ukai took him out for his own kids to pay attention because they wouldn't.

"Shouyou, do well okay?"Suga told him as he got switched to go on court.

They were finally going against Shiratorizawa. He turned his head to see his other two parents in front of him and they smiled.

"Child come to Shiratorizawa,"Ushijima asked him and Hinata shook his head.

"No!"

"Wow, that hurts me Shouyou."He told him and Hinata pouted then turned to his team who was coed then looked at Ushijima with a glare.

He's gotten sick of it at some point being babied by the third years and second years but it's better than being less respected as a person. He knows this change from the memory of his past really has changed him.

He has left his old past behind, bringing new light to his new one only created just for a while. The only thing that is bugging him in his elementary years. It's still there and hasn't told anyone about it. It bothers him to death compared to his parents.

Even though he was so loud before, he's gotten calmer and more into the habit of reading. Why? Either Suga or Daichi comes over to his house and reads to him like a child for no reason. Why? Kiyoko and Yachi still have their learning club. Why? Tsukishima takes time to teach him. So he's been doing well in school and after school.

Kageyama hands him milk every day while Nishinoya and Tanaka make him eat a bunch of food. Narita, Kinoshita, and Ennoshita help him and do the work for him. The others message wand Text as much as possible. When he doesn't answer they would call in worry. Which happens all the time. Sometimes they go there themselves to see if he's alive. He is tired of it.

"Isn't it sad?"

He heard a voice and laugh to turn my head. Who the heck was that? Is it his consciousness? He thought it was over and back to normal, so why is it back. He thought for a long time until the voice came back.

"You are right my dear boy."

He started hearing cries and screams that started to bother my ear. He turned his head to Kageyama who looked at the coach. He couldn't hear anything but those cries and screams those he knew from. He played as it happened once he scored he heard a screech that made him close his eyes.

"Shouyou?"He heard and looked at the coach who just smiled ruffling his hair.

All he heard was muffling. It started to get worse and He put his hands behind his back clenching his fist. It was spinning his head around and he kept hearing it more and more. He frowned and he blinked at them with a smile. He shook me and looked worried. He wanted to hear the words the male was saying to him but he couldn't hear.

"Shouyou?"Hinata blinked and just smiled at Daichi who looked terrified wondering if the boy was okay.

He nodded and smiled then decided to practice his spike with the others. Daichi ruffled his hair and let his cool even though he couldn't.

Hinata felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see no one. It was happening again. He frowned and noticed that he saw a light this time. He heard a scream and covered his ears. Tanaka went by to him and frowned.

"Are you okay? Do you want to sit out instead?"He asked and Hinata shook his head.

The screams had stopped when he heard his voice then smiled. "I heard my ears pop."

"Alright then."He told the boy pinching his cheeks smiling then continued to play the game.

It was odd. He shook it off and hoped it wasn't happening this time because he doesn't want to tell anyone what happened to him.

"I see your a bit upset. Why is that? Shouldn't you tell the truth like you said you would?"

He heard again and didn't know where it was coming from. He felt a touch on his head and turned his head to see no one again. He remembered it happened a few times until he turned to a child apparently and now he's not going to allow that.

He turned back and received the ball and didn't notice he did well because he's busy trying not to get it in his head. Semi noticed it. The other team noticed something was odd. They noticed how Hinata kept turned his head and seemingly being lost.

"Suga...something is definitely is wrong with him."Semi told him as the male looked confused not noticing it.

Soon he started to notice it. He went Ukai to tell him to get him off but they had to wait. Why was Hinata like that? They had no idea at all. He felt someone touch his head and his arm but tried to forget it. So far they were even winning. Ukai stopped the game for a break and Hinata sighed.

The tap on the shoulder came again. He turned his head and looked to see a light. He heard some weird whispers and it was starting to become painful for him to handle.

He covers his ears and groans as the light hits through his body while the others look away from the brightness. Once it was gone. Karasuno ran to him, knowing this is how it began in the beginning.

Hinata moves his head away from the shirt while the others watch. His head poked out and they saw a seven-year-old boy. Hinata looked around and frowned. The other boys literally ran to him and looked at him. There was no way possible that Hinata was like this again.

He giggled and held out his hands in which Suga put on Hinata's shirt he was wearing and picked him up.

"Where are we?"Hinata asked and their eyes widen.

Hinata's past will haunt him again.

- The End -