Chapter 51

Back Again | KNK

"Shouyou, what are you doing?"Kageyama asked and Hinata grabbed a stick.

"I'm gonna draw a star."He said and went to the dirt in the side.

He smiled and started drawing a star as Kageyama day drinking his carton of milk. Hinata frowned and looked at the random lines that didn't look like a star and turned to Kageyama. He went to him and held the stick in front of him.

"I can't do it."He pouted and Kageyama took it softly and kneeled walking to it.

He started to make a star and Hinata smiled. Hinata looked at the stick Kageyama held to him and he took it. He went that star to make another one.

Kageyama ran to him after shouting 'boke' through the hall. He grabbed the carton of milk out of Hinata's hands and Hinata's eyes widen.

"BAKA!"Hinata yelled at Kageyama who glared at him.

Hinata had just bought milk for him to drink because the juice made him throw up. He chooses milk because it was something that didn't make him throw up.

"Don't drink my milk."He frowned and Kageyama stuck the straw in the carton to drink it.

"Kageyama, do you hate it when I drink all the milk?"He asked and Kageyama shook his head chuckling.

"No, drink as much as you want okay."He hummed and turned to him smiling.

"Okay."

Hinata failed to make a star again and whined. "HEY HEY HEY!"

Hinata screamed and quickly hugged Kageyama whose eyes widen. Akaashi smacked the back of his head and Bokuto pouted. Kageyama sighed and picked him up into his right arm as he still drank his milk.

"You scared the poor child. Shouyou? You okay?"Akaashi asked getting closer to him.

Hinata turned and nodded then put his head on Kageyama's shoulder yawning. Bokuto walked to Hinata and the boy looked at him.

"Don't be like Leg he's a meany."He told Bokuto who nodded quickly with a smile.

Hinata looked as Kageyama walked him back into the gym. He stayed in his arms while looking at them. Suga smiled and Hinata smiled back waving.

"Hinata, don't forget. You have to study too you know."Hinata pouted and sighed.

"The only thing he can study is an inflated ball,"Tsukishima smirked and Hinata glared at him.

"Now stop that. Hinata, if you need help trying to study. I could always help you."Daichi told him and Hinata just shook his head.

"I'm good!"

Hinata however was not good for sure. Tsukishima needs to get his head straight and shut it for once. He thought so many times. That he just doesn't like to have people around him. He doesn't trust as much because he gets exhausted from people.

Not only that, they always ruin him and leave him behind.

Hinata frowned and turned his head looking at the light no one besides him notices.

"Don't worry. Don't tell. Only when you're ready."

Hinata was just confused at the moment. He looked at Kageyama and then at the others. He shook his head and hid his head on the boy's shoulder.

"You okay?"Kageyama asked and Hinata nodded with a small hum.

It started hurting his head. Everything was. He kept getting exhausted. He looked up and saw Oikawa which he smacked his face with his hand shocked.

"STUPIDKAWA!"Iwaizumi yelled and Hinata still in shock staring at him.

Kageyama frowned and looked at Hinata. "YOU BROKE HIM!"

"Chibi-Chan!"Oikawa called out chuckling and smirked.

"Nice to see you again!"He told him and Hinata frowned confused.

"Nice to meet you too Grand King!"He said and Oikawa laughed then frowned feeling someone bump into him.

He saw Ushijima and the two stared down at each other. Ushijima turned his head to Hinata who gulped. It's Japan, Hinata thought. He thought so much, he didn't notice him glaring. Once he did. He notices both of them calling each other out while he stood there.

He's never met someone so loud and obnoxious as him. He saw the two bickerings like a married couple and Hinata got annoyed. He hated how people seem to be having fun even by a small bicker while he had to take it the hard way and get used to it.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO SHIRATORIZAWA!"Ushijima yelled as Hinata just covered his ears running away.

It was too loud. He hated when people yelled.

His head started to spin then frowned and smacked his hand on Oikawa's head a few times. He should've gone to Shiratorizawa. To leave him alone and be in peace. Oikawa on the other hand was upset and confused.

Hinata stopped and hugged Kageyama. He glared at Oikawa then turned his head away. He was mad and felt sick. Kageyama threw away his carton of milk then put his hand on Hinata's head for comfort.

Hinata looked at him and smiled through his pain. Kageyama just smiled back and Hinata put his head back on Kageyama's shoulder. He sighed and looked at Kuroo who just smiled and then waved. Hinata quickly hid his head on Kageyama's shoulder in pain. He felt the worst of his life. If ever had one.

"Chibi, nice to see you."He said and Kenma just smiled at Hinata who hugged him.

"Kuroo-San. I want you to know, we will win for you!"He said and Kuroo chuckled.

"You sure have the energy."Hinata blinked then turned to Kenma who looked up from his Nintendo switch.

Hinata saw Kuroo smirk and walk to Daichi then shook hands glaring at each other with a smirk. He gulped and held Kenma's arm. He felt Kenma hold his hand and turn to the boy who smiles.

They seem to be angry, even the coaches. Wondering why but he seemed to have calmed down with the help of Kenma only holding his hand. He saw they were ready for the next, he was terrified. Just like his parents did to him, he doesn't know what could happen next.

Hinata groaned and Kageyama frowned. "What's wrong?"

Hinata looked at him with his eyelids starting to close. Kageyama put his hand on Hinata's head. He wasn't warm or cold at all.

"My head hurts."Kageyama nodded and hugged him softly in both arms.

He moved his hand to his head to put Hinata's head softly to his shoulders then calmly rubbed the back of his head. He whined and slowly the boy fell asleep in Kageyamas arms.