Chapter 2

Utopia | Ateez

Hinata watches as Ukai put some clothes on him. He blinks and looked at his pants. His eyes widen pointing at it with random words that didn't make sense to Ukai.

"Yes, it is a truck. Do you like it?"He stared at Ukai confused with his head tilted making Ukai gush.

Ukai put the boy's shoes on and knew he had to thank Kiyoko for bringing clothes for the boy. She and Yachi became obsessed with the idea of buying clothes for him. As they believe, he was cute.

Hinata clapped and stopped to see Ukai smile. He babbled and he picked Hinata into his arms nodding. Ukai gave him a toy bear and Hinata looked excitedly. Ukai finally was satisfying and let him play with it.

Since there was no practice after school due to the boys wanting to study. He took care of Hinata and didn't want to take him there or else they would run after him than study. He remembers before leaving, Suga didn't want to leave Hinata, Daichi had to pull the boy away. Asahi hid behind Tanaka due to being afraid of being scared by. Nishinoya wanted to hug him and Kageyama wanted to yell at the boy. Yamaguchi had to control the boy at least. The three-second years kept trying to make Hinata laugh which left them with giggles

It was a Karasuno mess.

Hinata held his bear and walked to see a man. The man smiled and Hinata blinked. He kicked the man's right leg and ran to hide behind Ukai who just chuckled.

Takinoue groaned and looked at the boy who hid behind Ukai. He looked up to his friend and Ukai sighed.

"He's not my child. Don't worry."He said and Hinata looked up at Ukai confused.

"I can explain."He said and he looked down at Hinata who he just smiled then Hinata looked at the male.

Ukai sat down as Hinata sat on his lap holding his bear. The man stood kneeling with his arm on the counter confused.

"He's our player. Hinata Shouyou if you remember."His eyes widen and Hinata looked at Ukai after getting his name called out.

"He just suddenly turned into a baby in front of us."He coughed and Ukai glared at his male friend.

"Shou, this is my friend Tattsun."Hinata looked at the man and then tried to get off Ukai's lap.

He put him down and Hinata walked to the male. He looked at his right leg and touched it. He looked up at the male who just smiled. He grasps his hands for the male in which he picked him up. Hinata giggles and Ukai smiled.

"I'm going to kidnap him from you,"Takinoue said, and as Hinata hugged the boy smiling.

"If you do, I'll punch you."He glared which the male just nodded looking at the kid.

Ukai closed the door and smiled. Hinata looked at the stars as Ukai started walking. As he walked he saw the Karasuno members who smiled widely. Well except for Tsukishima who wanted to leave and Asahi who was scared.

Kiyoko stood and looked at Asahi. The two boys who kept praising her were now watching Hinata. Hinata wanted to go down and pulled himself down.

"Okay okay,"Ukai said sternly and put him down on his feet.

Hinata looked at Ukai and then looked at the few boys who smiled at him. Daichi kneeled and held out a pork bun which his eyes widen.

"Take it?"He smiled and took the pork bun then looked at Ukai who nodded.

He bit into it and smiled, shining in front of him making Daichi blind from his light. Hinata ate slowly and Hinata looked at someone hiding. He finished eating his meat bun and walked to the male hiding behind Kinoshita. Kinoshita smiled and Hinata went under him to see Asahi who looked in fear.

He gulped and Hinata pulled his shirt down upset. He was wondering why the boy was scared and hiding from him. Asahi gulped and kneeled. Hinata put his hands on his cheeks and giggled making Asahi smile.

Asahi isn't gated or scared by Hinata after all. Nishinoya smiled and pat his friend's back. Hinata babbled and Tanaka laughed.

"If Hinata was back to his normal age, he would definitely die,"Kageyama said making a video of it for blackmail.

Asahi cried and he wiped his tears crying with him. It was just too funny that Shizumi had to chuckle. Asahi stopped and laughed then picked up the boy. Hinata's stomach growled making Nishinoya laugh.

"The boy is sure hungry."Hinata looked at Tanaka confused and then looked at Asahi finding a new nice friend.

He put his arms around his neck staring at the male. He hugged the boy and looked at the meat buns. Narita held one and he took it with his small hands.

Hinata ate it slowly and they walk. Hinata wanted to go with Asahi and every-time Ukai said he couldn't he would babble his screams.

"Shouyou, don't be stubborn, you can see him tomorrow."He started crying and held Asahi who smiled rubbing the boy's back.

"I'm okay with taking care of him. My parents won't mind either."He said and the boys sighed then looked at Hinata who sniffed.

"Okay, fine. Take care of him."

"If I see a scratch on him. I'll murder you."Suga told Asahi who gulped but nodded.

"Come let's go,"Nishinoya said and Hinata saw them wave hands, he looked at Asahi's hand than his.

He picked it up and waved smiling making Suga frowned wishing he went with him but he couldn't let the boy cry. He frowned as Daichi pat his back assuring him it was okay. The three left as the others separated.

Hinata looked at Nishinoya who smiled at him. He laid his head on Asahi's shoulder and then touched his own hands. Nishinoya then waved which Hinata did too. Asahi went home and saw his parents.

Hinata was put down and Asahi bowed. He looked at him and Hinata frowned. He looked and bowed which his mother chucked.

"You didn't kidnap a child, didn't you?"She asked and his eyes widen shaking his head.

Asahi explained to his mother which she didn't mind. Asahi looked at Hinata who looked at his father. He giggles and his father picked up the boy who smiled.

"Can we keep him?"He asked his wife and she chuckles looking at the boy who was smiling making their eyes go blind.

"Asahi, do his parents know?"He shook his head which she sighed.

"Coach told us not to tell anyone but I had to tell both of you."He said and notice his father stare at the boy's eyes.

"Right, both biologists. Just don't send him off somewhere else or they could do a lot worse."His mother said and took the child into her arms while her husband glared.

"What a cute baby you are! Let's go give you a bath."She said and he laughed a little making her look at her husband which he just nods.

"I don't want a sibling. I'm enough with Nishinoya who acts like one."