Chapter 7

Fever | GFriend

Hinata woke up and looked around. He tried to leave eventually waking up Tsukishima. Hinata whined and Tsukishima looked at the boy, letting him go.

He turned to go by the door and tried to push the door. Tsukishima put his glasses on and watch the boy push the door open then run out. His eyes widen and got up to go see the boy run to the coach's room. He watched as he slowly walked to grab his bear and his small blanket then walked back out.

He looked at Tsukishima and smiled with a little quiet laugh. He picked Hinata up and took him to the bathroom. He looked for Hinata's brush and found it. He helped Hinata brush his teeth and face. He wiped the boy's face with soft towel paper into which he smiled. He put on the sink table and brushed his own teeth and wash his face. He wiped his face with a towel paper then turned to see the boy standing there waiting for him as he giggled. He picked him up and took him to the kitchen.

He sat Hinata on the kitchen bar smiling. Tsukishima made himself a coffee and sliced some bananas for Hinata with his milk bottle warmed up.

"Do you want your milk or banana first?"He asked the boy who pulled his hands to his milk bottle.

Tsukishima put him down and he took his cup of coffee and his banana slices to the table. Hinata couldn't get up so Tsukishima helped him sit down. He drank his milk as his bear was on his lap and holding his blanket.

Tanaka was already awake and didn't find Hinata and saw the blonde dude he knows missing. He got up and went to the eating room to see them sitting while drinking. Tanaka just smiled and went to go to the others to wake them up after he saw Nishinoya awake.

Daichi just glared annoyed and kicked the two boys out who just yelled holding their hands up jumping like crazy lunatics. Asahi touched around him and noticed Hinata missing.

"Where is Tsuki?"Yamaguchi asked after noticing his childhood friend missing.

"Shouyou isn't here either."Asahi said with his eyes widen.

Daichi's eyes widen and ran out making the two best friends look at him zoom right past them. "Ah, I forgot to tell them Shouyou is eating with shaltyshima."

The others ran out except Yamaguchi, Ennoshita, and Narita who were just confused or sleepyheads. Suga thought the boy might throw Hinata in the trash. Anyone would believe that he would do anything or someone must've kidnapped him. Even worse, Tsukishima sold Hinata.

Tsukishima looked at the two senpais laughing inside and snickered. "Alright to early for this."

Hinata drank his milk and made a pop sound from his mouth which his eyes widen then laughed shaking his legs. Tsukishima looked smiled at the boy. Hinata looked at Tsukishima and did it again.

Daichi heard a laugh and ran to see Hinata drinking milk as Tsukishima drinking coffee. Hinata saw Daichi and laughed.

"Papa!"He sighed and Tsukishima smirked with a small laugh seeing his captain look like he saw a ghost.

The others follow and saw Hinata holding an empty bottle of milk. He continued to do the pop sound and laughed. He gave his bottle to Tsukishima who took it to put it on the table and Hinata turned to eat his banana slices.

Suga sighed and kissed his forehead. Hinata looked up and saw Suga who was in full of laughter. The others looked at each other and laughed. They looked totally dead with their messy hair. It seemed they all looked like they have been electrocuted. Kinoshita went to go to the bathroom already exhausted from this morning.

"Let's go get ready for breakfast. Shall we?"Daichi asked and they all nodded noticing their other friends coming into the eating room.

Kenma caressed the boy's head and Hinata smiled. He turned to Tsukishima and glared. "If you hurt him, I'll stab you until your blood turns black."

Tsukishima stared at him as he just smiled back at Hinata not knowing how to react to that. Tanaka and Nishinoya sat in front of Tsukishima as Yamaguchi sat next to him. Yamaguchi smiled and brought some strawberries for the boy.

"AH BATBATA!"He yelled excitedly seeing the strawberry slices and the three chuckle.

"Strawberries Shouyou. It's strawberries."He frowned and held up one of the slices with his small fingers.

"Batabata."He said and giggled turning to his bear showing him the strawberry.

"What are you two annoying duos doing here?"Tsukishima asked the two glaring at him.

Tanaka wanted to lash out but Hinata was here so he just calmly and silently told him. "None of this concerns you shaltyshima."

Tsukishima blinked then looked at Tanaka who went back to normal with Hinata who ate a strawberry confused. He noticed how they change their attitude when it comes to Hinata and he could agree. He doesn't want the boy to get hurt but to this extreme wasn't necessary or was it?

Bokuto waved to Hinata who waved back with giggles that made Bokuto fall back for Akaashi to catch. "Marry me."

Akaashi dropped Bokuto then walked away while Bokuto frowned. He closed his eyes and opened them to see Hinata staring at him. He smiled and Hinata held out a strawberry.

"Batabata?"He asked and Bokuto sat up quickly then took it to his mouth making Hinata smile.

"Lucky!"Nishinoya said and frowned then saw Bokuto pick Hinata up smiling.

Hinata held his blanket in his left hand and had his hands around Bokuto's neck. Bokuto sat with his teammates and Sarukui smiled not believing the little giant turned into a child.

"Hellooooo!"He giggles and waved at them as they smile waving back.

"Hello, Shouyou! Did you have a good night's sleep?"His eyes widen once he heard his name from Onaga then gasps.

He made a cute noise and tried to get closer to the boy. Bokuto had to hand him to Onaga before he could get hurt. Onaga smiled and held the boy. Oikawa suddenly popped up and Hinata smacked his hand on his face.

"Bad! BAD!"He yelled and Kageyama smirked watching that happen as Iwaizumi pulled him away from Hinata.

"Iwa-Chan! Chibi is so mean!"Hinata turned around and looked at Onaga then just hugged him. Putting his arms around him looking at Aone.

He smiled and yawned. "Oh boy, look he's trying to go to sleep."

"I guess he's all full and ready to take a break. Isn't that right Shouyou?"Konoha smirked as he saw the whole Nekoma team glare at them for having Shouyou.

Of course, all of them were. He was able to sleep on Onaga's shoulder and really seemed to care for Bokuto. Komi chuckled seeing the boy asleep on Onaga's shoulder. He looked at his teammate in jealousy but he couldn't contain the cuteness Hinata held.

Kinoshita took out his phone to take a picture of Hinata as Narita followed. Ennoshita watched the two then looked at the other table to see some others like Kenma, Oikawa, and Aone taking pictures. Hinata has become famous and is filled with paparazzi fans.