Chapter 14

A Song Written Easily | ONEUS

Hinata got hungry and walked to Kinoshita then grabbed a hem of his shorts tucking it a little. He felt that tug and looked down to see Hinata staring at him.

"What's wrong?"He asked and kneeled down to his size to see him hold his bear tightly.

"Hungwy."He mumbles as he looks down at the floor feeling a bit down for a while.

"You're hungry. Don't be embarrassed. Let's get you some food."Kinoshita said and picked the boy up into his arms then smiled.

Hinata held his right hand on Kinoshita's shirt then looked as he went to the kitchen. Hinata sat on the counter table to wash their hands in the sink together as Hinata copied him. He turned off the water and wiped his hands then Hinata's.

"Do you know what you want to eat?"He shook his head quickly and Tanaka screamed into the room making both of them jump.

Hinata hiccuped and held Kinoshita's arm tightly in fear. The older sighed and put his hand on the little boy's head. Tanaka bowed in apology and held out a brown bag.

"Meat buns. You must be hungry, aren't you Shouyou?"He stares after Tanaka then turns to Kinoshita wondering what to do.

He sighed and picked the boy up then to his chair in the eating room. He sat and looked at the bag being handed to Kinoshita.

"Shouyou. It's meat buns!"Ennoshita rolled his eyes and handed a plate after going into the kitchen.

Kinoshita took out a meat bun and put it on the plate then sliced it in quarters. Hinata watched and looked at the warm air coming off of it. He put it on Hinata's table then looked at him.

Hinata stared at it for a moment and looked at it for a moment. "Hot."

"Oh right. It is hot. Do you want me to blow it for you?"He shook his hand and took one then blew making his face go red.

The three boys laugh as soon as the others come in. Ennoshita stopped him and blew on his piece softly then handed it to him. Hinata took it to the mouth and took another into hand then to Ennoshita. Suga smiled and sat by Kinoshita who looked at Hinata.

"Feeling better?"Oikawa asked Hinata and he just nodded while eating quietly.

Hinata bit into one slowly and chewed. He wasn't happy at all, it seemed like a memory of his that is stuck with him. He noticed how everything made sense. He had nothing but his mother to be with, no one looked like him. He missed that person by heart for some reason and hopes to soon see her soon.

"Shou-Chan!"Oikawa said, making him go out of his mind to see the man who smiled.

"Are you still scared?"He shook his head with a pout making Oikawa bite his lip over his cuteness.

"Then what?"He asked the little boy who just looked at his meat bun and ate but never answered.

Oikawa frowned and touched the boy's forehead to check his temperature that was perfectly fine. He ruffled the boy's hair softly who just ate. Hinata just ate slowly and eventually finished, then looked at Suga. He tried to get up and Oikawa frowned.

"What's wrong?"He asked as he slowly picked up Hinata who quickly whined and was bothered by something.

Suga took him softly and looked at Hinata. "Bathroom?"

Hinata quickly nods and Suga runs quickly to the bathroom for Hinata's needs. Oikawa just blankly blinks as to how it was possible to run that fast but then again, it's for Hinata.