Chapter 59

Reveal | TheBoyz

Hinata came back after his small walk with Takeda feeling a little better than before. He and Hinata walked into the coach's room to see Ukai sitting there in his thoughts. Hinata smiled and ran to him. He hugged the male who flinched then turned to see Hinata which he just smiled.

"Doing better?"He nods and sways left then right with Ukai.

He chuckles and kisses his cheek then looked at Takeda. The male sat down and looked at Takeda confused.

"They know."

Takeda stared at him and so did Hinata. "I told them about Shouyou and where he went yesterday and why."

"It's okay."

"He says it's okay."He told them and Ukai stared at him confused.

"Really?"He nods and puts his arms around his neck smiling.

"I can tell them more if they want to know. It's okay grandpa. Don't worry."He said and Ukai turned then picked him up into his arms.

He just hugged him smiling. He was precious to him. The most loveable child he could ever ask for. Takeda just smiled and hiddenly took a picture of both of them. He put it away quickly and Ukai looked at him confused.

Hinata giggles as he blew a raspberry on his neck. He continued to do so that eventually, he started laughing loudly while Takeda watched them leaning his arm on the coffee table.

"Grandpa, stop it."He said then laughed making Ukai smile.

The door opened slowly to see Ennoshita and Suga standing there. They bowed and Hinata looked at them.

Hinata went next to Ukai's ear and whispered. "Did they force you?"

Ukai nodded and the two sat down then bowed. Hinata frowned and turned to Ukai who sighed. Hinata heard something and noticed the two behind the door. Daichi and Asahi were looking worried.

"It's... it's okay. Don't apologize."Ukai mumbles and the two looked up them Hinata glared.

He went near them and smacked his hands on their heads which they wince. Ukai's eyes widen, Takeda stared in amusement, Daichi and Asahi bit their laughs trying not to laugh.

"Bad! You did bad, but it's okay. Don't do it again. Got it!"He told them and they both nodded rubbing their hands on their heads.

"Dad and Uncle Asahi, it's bad to poke around."

Daichi frowned and Asahi's eyes widen. How did the child notice without even looking at them? They gulped and moved in front while the other two stared at them shocked.

"I'll tell you all, but don't be rude."He said and Suga nodded sighing.

He heard a bark and his eyes widen. "POM-POM!"

He quickly ran out of the room to the dog. The six frowned and stared at the door or Hinata. He just left for a dog, again. They know he's obsessed with the dog but why did he leave them alone.

"Coach. We are sorry."Ennoshita said and Ukai sighed shaking his head.

"You heard the kid."He told them and the two got up then bowed.

Four of the boys walked out and Takeda just smiled. He got up and went to leave Ukai on his own since Ukai was busy trying not to laugh. It's true to say, Hinata is a funny and sassy child, he knows that for sure. Hinata went to other boys and looked at them. The four boys were behind him and Kageyama went to Hinata. The boy turned away ignoring Kageyama and busy with the dog.

"I want to talk about what grandpa said. Don't force someone to say something when it doesn't concern you until it has been told to you. It's as if you're forcing someone to drink a gallon of gasoline for no reason."He said and Suga blinked.

"Even if you worried about my health, as long as I told someone, it's fine. I wanted to tell him because it was the best for me. I would've told you later but I guess since someone decided to say something and didn't keep their mouth shut."

He sighed as the two eyes widen. "It doesn't matter now. It happened and let's forget it."

He looked at them as their eyes widen confused. How can he talk this long and know so much? Something was odd about him and they didn't understand.

"I'm not talking. The voice is saying it. Even if I forced myself to tell Ukai which he said not to, I did. Now even if I do one thing you will run around me. This is me saying this."He continued and Suga gulped.

"Now, yes, my mama was abusive after my papa left. Yes, she acted like a psychopath. She thought about blood a lot, she loved to scare me and pretend she was a killer from those thriller movies. Yes, I've seen those because she forced me to watch them, and yes I know what it is."He told them and Daichi's eyes widen and held him as the boy shivered.

"Mama abused me a lot too. She liked to beat me a lot because it was all my fault. She would do drugs all the time, would go out, and just say "bye sweetie I'm going to fuck a few people today. I'll ask them to invite you too next time." Every single day when I didn't ask for it. Yes, she was a crazy mama but in the past, she was careful and caring. Just that she changed because my papa left her with debt and in pain. After a few months, she was killed in front of me by papa. It wasn't her fault if I think about it but it's the yearning difficulties she had to go through when she was with my papa."He said and their eyes widen.

"She was tired too, so I don't care anymore. I honestly know she's sleeping now and I'm thankful she gave birth to me. She protected me while my papa was crazy. It doesn't matter if she was like that, she didn't really do anything as bad as my papa. I still love her and I'm okay with it."He told them and smiled.

"You'll be alright. As long as they know. I guess you were right. You did a good job."

Hinata just smiled and Suga took him and hugged him. Hinata hugged him back and rubbed his back. Now they knew a piece of new information. Which was less terrifying than his father's but more terrifying with the blood around.

All they knew there was more to come and they have to be mentally prepared for it. Especially the fact that it's hurting him more than anyone else could feel. They don't know what exactly is he going through since none of them been through it. All they know he's gone through and if there is more. This is going to really hurt them.

Hinata slowly fell asleep in Suga's arms and Ennoshita gulped. "Shouyou has a stepdad."

"Ennoshita,"Suga told him and the boy sighed while their eyes looked at the two.

"He seems like a caring man. I just hope we get to know about him and hope Shouyou has good memories with that man."He told them and the boys looked at Hinata in Suga's arms.

They all did too.