Chapter 6

Fly High | DREAMCATCHER

Hinata looked at the sky and turned to Bokuto who stared at him. He pointed at the dark night sky with stars as he nods.

"You like stars do you?"He nods and looked at the sky as he blinks making Bokuto smile watching him.

He tapped on Bokuto then pointed at the sky again which Bokuto turned to see a shooting star. He turned back to Hinata who looked amazed.

"Make a wish."He told him and Hinata looked at Bokuto confused.

"Ah right. Put your hands together and close your eyes. Think of something you want and it will come true."He told the boy as he put Hinata's hands together.

Hinata watched and Bokuto closed his eyes as he put his hands together. Hinata did the same and was confused. Bokuto peeked and smiled closing his eyes to make a wish. He just wanted Hinata happy. Hinata was just thinking about ducks.

"Now open your eyes. Do not tell anyone about it. Shh."Bokuto said and Hinata looked at him as he put his finger on his lips.

Hinata did the same and repeated the sound which Bokuto chuckled then picked him up. Hinata smiled and Bokuto stood up holding him in his arms.

He walked the boy back inside and saw Kageyama. He rolls Hinata away from Bokuto's arms and he pouted. Hinata waved and bit his lip then looked at Kageyama. He put his arms around his neck tiredly and yawned while Kageyama just smiled.

He stopped and looked at Ukai who took the kid. Hinata always slept with the coaches because he knew if he let Hinata roam with the others, it would be a problem. Hinata, however, wasn't having it tonight. He whined and wanted to go back to Kageyama.

"NO!"He yelled as Ukai sighed let him go and he ran behind Kageyama holding his leg like his life depends on it.

Ukai bit his lip and turned to Kageyama. "Take care of him, if you guys don't. I'll make you all run laps the whole day tomorrow."

Kageyama bowed and Hinata looked at him. He bowed and Ukai smiled then walked to his room. Kageyama held out his right hand and Hinata took his index finger. He smiled and walked slowly for him to catch up or else if Daichi saw him. He would be dead and Suga would be burying him in a casket.

Hinata smiled and saw stairs which he turned to look at Kageyama. He was picked up into his arms and Hinata put his arms around the boy. He smiled and felt exhausted. It was a good thing he was ready for bed. He already brushed his teeth, washed his face, wore his yellow pajamas, and had his pacifier stuck on his shirt for him to take onto his mouth later. Ready to sleep.

Kageyama opens the door as he saw his team talking. Hinata turned and smiled which the two senpais were too happy, the parents looked at each other glaring at who he's going to rest with before morning, Tsukishima rolled his eyes as Yamaguchi pouted thinking about Hinata cute face, the other three gush and smiled. Kageyama put him down and Hinata ran to his senpais and sat in front of them as Asahi ruffled his hair.

"Ucle!"He giggles which Tanaka's eyes widen with Nishinoya.

They both hug him softly and Hinata whined pushing them away. He was let go and he yawned making most of them awe except Tsukishima since he's already salty for it.

"Guys let's get ready to rest for tomorrow. Shouyou seems tired, aren't you?"Daichi asked him and he nods going to Asahi then hugging him.

Asahi smiled and hugged him. They all got the futons and pillows out ready and Hinata wanted to be with Asahi.

"No, ucle!"He said as Suga frowned at him which Hinata pouted making Suga let it go for once.

Hinata went to Asahi and laid beside him. He held Asahi a hand and smiled. Asahi put the pacifier in his mouth for him to sleep quickly which really did happen. Soon it was completely dark and quiet for everyone to sleep.

A few hours later Hinata woke up needing to use the restroom. He tried to wake Asahi up but that never worked. He got up and tried to wake Suga up but that didn't work either. He saw a head turn and went to him. He stood close and whimpered. He touched the owner of the face which made him groan.

Tsukishima woke up and couldn't see anyone. He put on his glasses and saw a whimpering Hinata. His eyes widen when he saw the boy hold his legs together. He got up and picked up the boy then was confused about what to do. If Hinata came to him, it meant no one woke up.

He walked out of the room slowly then ran to the bathroom. He put the boy down and noticed how small he was compared to the toilet then decided to help. For the first time, he felt as if he needed to help someone like Hinata.

Hinata peed and Tsukishima stood beside the stall. He heard the door open and turned to his right to see Kuroo. Great, just great. He thought. He yawned and turned to look at Hinata looking at him. He pointed at the handle and Tsukishima snickered. He put the boy down from the toilet then flushed it. Hinata put his pants up and walked out to see Kuroo.

Hinata needed to wash his hands and frowned. "Taking care of him I see."

"He's just a nuisance,"Tsukishima said and Hinata looked at Tsukishima then at his hands.

Kuroo ignored his comment and picked Hinata up for him to wash his hands. Hinata smiled and washed his hands. Tsukishima washes his own hands and dried them as Kuroo sighed.

"You know. He has done nothing wrong yet. He probably doesn't know what you're saying or what's going on. He may not know any of us and the only reason he knows us now is due to the fact he's learning. Don't be too hard on him. He was a teenager but he's a child now."Kuroo told him seriously which Tsukishima froze looking at Kuroo noticing how serious he was.

"Ucle!"He said smiling at Tsukishima who turned to him seeing him glow.

Tsukishima thought for a moment. Even though the boy was annoying before and seemed to have the character traits. Even sometimes asks like an annoying brat. He wasn't. He was just needing help when no one could, he must be going through a lot.

He took Hinata into his hands and looked at him. Kuroo said something right and didn't know Kuroo was that smart, but he was right. Hinata is just a child and he felt regret and guilt due to the fact he had been so rude to the boy, he didn't notice the boy's feelings.

"Let's go back to sleep."He said holding Hinata in his arms and left the bathroom where Kuroo was just smirking.

He snickered and got out to go back to sleep in his team's room a little pissed that the blonde doesn't appreciate his shrimp at all. Yes, he said his shrimp because he's starting to get obsessed with the kid. While Tsukishima was going back to the room feeling exhausted. Once in the room he turned his head and noticed something adorable. He could never say that out of his mouth. He knows no one will ever hear those words come out of his mouth like candy and sprinkles. That was no way.

Hinata was already asleep in his arms. So he just put him on his futon and laid down beside him. He took off his glasses and pulled the blankets for both of them. He took his pacifier and put it him for his mouth to see him starting to bite it. He held him in his chest and tried to hold the guilt away. He was wrong but he will never admit it to anyone. However, he will change only into his eyes.