Chapter 21

Been You | 24k

Before the three found out, Washijo called in the morning to Ukai who then ran out making Takeda stop him. He stared at Ukai confused.

"I know where Shouyou is."He said and Takeda sighed at how stupid one person can be in the morning.

Though he was happy and hoped Shouyou was safe. Everyone including him went crazy yesterday for him going missing.

"At least get dressed."He said and Ukai looked down at his clothes then nodded.

Daichi bumped into Ukai and he stared at him. "Can me and Suga look for Shouyou now?"

"Just get ready."He frowned, confused, and went to go meet Suga who was confused.

"Could he know where Shouyou is?"He asked Daichi who only stared at the sad Suga he's never seen before.

"Only one way to find out, right?"He nods and goes to get himself cleaned up then ready to leave.

He walked with Daichi worried. Both haven't had sleep knowing Hinata could be hurt anywhere. Ukai walked as the two walked behind him. They haven't told the boys they went out either. They wanted them to sleep.

Suga looked at Daichi who just patted his back then held his hand on the side of his shoulder reassuring him everything was okay. Even though Daichi himself was afraid and didn't know if it was even true.

Once they made it to Shiratorizawa Academy. Suga frowned then saw Hinata smiling who just made him feel something he had never felt before in his life. Relief, not sure. Something more than he could ever feel. He never understood but he felt glad he was safe.

After the incident, they were walking back as the boys were starting to wake up. One group wondered where their captains were and the others were wondering if they will ever see Hinata again. Hinata looked at Suga and smiled.

"Superman and...and Tag. Ushijima papa fell...It was funny."He said giggling and Suga smiled at him.

Daichi for a moment frowned, not only him saying the boy's name but calling him papa. Suga just pinched Daichi's arm before he started to explode.

"Really, you like miso soup?"He frowned and thought of it.

His eyes widened and looked at him. "I love it!"

Hinata giggled and they made it back to the school grounds then inside. Ukai kissed the child's forehead then went to the coach room to tell them about Hinata. Suga went to the eating room to see the others sitting.

"Hello!"Hinata smiled and waved, making heads turn.

Their eyes widen and their heart jumps. He looked happy, clean from any wounds, and safe. They felt relieved. Hinata was put down and he ran to Pom-Pom. They frowned and Hinata hugged Kageyama's leg. He picked him up and hugged him. Hinata smiled and felt another hug from Kenma.

"Cartoon!"He jumped excitedly and Kenma looked at his shirt then smiled.

Hinata smiled as he smelled something and got down then ran to it. "MISCO DISCO!"

"It's miso soup."He looked at Suga and shook his head.

"Misco Disco. Final!"He said and Oikawa raised an eyebrow confused.

"Who taught you those words Shouyou?"He asked Hinata as the child thought, tapping his finger to his chin while others watched in amusement.

"Ushijima papa!"Oikawa's eyes widened and screamed, making Hinata laugh while others were shocked by his words.

"Ushijima, and papa. That's new."Kuroo said smiling as Oikawa looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

"You like Ushijima papa?"Daichi asked, picking him up and he nodded smiling.

"But I like Daichi papa too."Daichi smiled and Kuroo stared at Bokuto amused making Bokuto look at him back the same way.

Hinata hugged Daichi and looked at Oikawa then stuck out his tongue. Hinata was told, whenever Oikawa bothered him, he had to say these words and Oikawa would be in fear.

"You should have...have come to...Shiratorizawa Academy."He told Oikawa, making his eyes widen again.

"Where did you learn that from?"Kuroo asked as Daichi sat in front of him.

"Semi said...Oikawa is annoying."Iwaizumi looked at Hinata then smiled.

"He's right,"Iwaizumi said and team Aoba Johsai laughed as Oikawa hid in fear under the table.

"But Oikawa is good too."He said and Oikawa got up and went to him as Hinata frowned.

"Really?"Hinata nods and pats Oikawa's head while they hold their laughter.

Suga brought him some miso soup making Hinata sit in his seat then Daichi feeding him. Hinata wanted to eat himself which Daichi allowed him. Hinata ate but couldn't, making Kuroo snicker then helping him. Since Kuroo already ate, he helped Hinata instead.

After Hinata had finished, Kuroo wipes the child's mouth with a napkin then put him down. The child runs to play with Pom-Pom.

"By the way, what exactly happened? Who was he with?"Akaashi asked and Suga smiled.

"He apparently bumped into Ushijima-san on the way. He stayed in the gym with them until he went with Ushijima-san for the night."He said and Bokuto raised an eyebrow.

"Now he and his team might come someday to hang out with Shouyou. He got really close with them."Daichi said as they turn to see Yamaguchi, Tanaka, and Nishinoya talk to the boy as Kageyama yelled at the two boys not to curse.

"I like salsa too."He said and the four stared at each other confused with amused faces at the same time.

"Salsa? You wanna dance!"Yamaguchi asked and Hinata stared at Yamaguchi.

"No, the sauce."He said and Kageyama raised an eyebrow.

"The sauce?"Hinata frowned and got up looking at them.

"SALSA IS GOOD!"He said and the rest turned to him as the three started to laugh.

"I miss Tendo!"He said running to Suga and putting his head on his thigh making Suga caress his hair softly.

"What's the matter Shouyou?"Suga asked after the outburst about salsa and him looking upset.

"Shouyou, want to watch cartoons?"Hinata stopped and turned to Kenma then ran to him.

Kenma smiled and walked holding his hand. Kenma turned the four boys and smirked. Soon they glared at each other while Suga sighed. Daichi shook his head, Kuroo snickered, Bokuto chucked and Akaashi just stared at them.

Kenma picked him up and took him to their room then put the boy down to play some cartoons. Kenma put his back on the wall as Hinata followed sitting on his lap. Kenma smiled and hugged him as he watched adventure time. The door opened to Lev who looked at him.

"Coach said we have to practice, including you. They said bring Shouyou to the gym."Lev said and he picked Hinata up and took his phone.

They went to the gym and Hinata sat down beside Ukai watching Adventure time. After two episodes he knew the lyrics to the beginning of the into and started singing it a little while Ukai chuckles.