Chapter 60

It was Love | Block B Song by Taeil

Hinata went back to sleep after eating a lot. He even had dessert strawberry cake Takeda left to go buy. Hinata played with Asahi's hair again and then started doing the other's hair. The boys had small ponytails on top of their heads making them laugh. Hinata had taken a picture of them with Narita's phone.

The boys were sitting as Hinata fell asleep. Talking about what to do and how to deal with what they had learned. How to help Hinata heal from it.

Hinata walked into the house alone and heard the bell ring. He frowned and saw his mother went to open to see the man who helped him shower.

"Hello, oh...here!"He said smiling and Hinata frowned looking at him giving her roses.

"Oh, Shouyou! How are you, buddy?"He said and Hinata his away in a room then peaked.

He peaked and the male just smiled. He kissed his mother's cheek then took off his shoes walking inside. The man smiled and walked while Hinata flinched then ran away into the closet.

"What's wrong with him?"He asked her confused and she sighed.

"He has problems. Don't worry about it."She shrugged and went to the kitchen to grab some water.

He frowned and looked at her leaving. He walked to the room and noticed him missing. Something was wrong around here and he knew that it was. He could sniff it from a mile away. He frowned as he saw a peak from the closet. He went to it and opened the door to see Hinata.

"Hey there buddy? Why are you hiding there? I'm not going to hurt you."He said and Hinata moved away scared.

"Would you like to sit with me? We can talk about stuff that you like? Do you like superheroes? Sports?"He asked and the child shook his head.

He stared at the male for a moment who looked calm and not that scary. "I don't know what you are talking about."

He could barely hear what the child was saying. He was so quiet and looked so skinny. He noticed a bruise on his wrist and frown

"Seno, what are you doing here?"He turned to the woman and sighed.

"I just wanted to see if he was okay. That's all."

"Alright, I'll be in the living room waiting."She said and he nodded then turned to the child.

"Then...what do you want to do?"He asked and Hinata frowned.

He had no idea what to do? He wasn't even close to thinking about what he exactly could do. He never knew anything since he's been home a lot and had nothing but cooking or cleaning.

"I like to cook."He told the male who raised an eyebrow.

"Okay. Then let's cook!"He smiled which made Hinata come closer to the male.

"Look at him. He's hugging his bear so cutely."Narita smiles taking a picture which they coed.

"Shouyou? How are you today?"Seno asked Hinata who sat beside him smiling.