Chapter 67

Drip | Hinapia

Once they came back home, they went into their room. Hinata sat and Suzumeda kept pinching his cheeks. Telling him he's the most cutest child in the world.

"Alright, so sleepover is ready. Right?"Hinata frowned and looked at Kiyoko.

"Sleepover?"He asked and the door opened to Sakeo who smirked.

"Ready for a sleepover girls?"She said and he chuckles.

"Yes, after shopping. All of us are having a sleepover and you are invited."Hinata smiled and looked at Kiyoko.

"What do you do at sleepovers? Do we sleep?"He asked her and she shook her head which he pouted.

He looked down and sighed. "I'm not getting sleep today."

"We talk about anything, listen to music, dance, and goof around, but who knows what we are doing today,"Shirofuki said and gave Hinata a pair of pajamas.

She helped him change and kissed his cheek. He giggles and Shirofuki smiled at him. As if the world just stopped for her. She could be here all day and she didn't care. He was her loving child she will always love.

"Alright girls! I brought a bunch of snacks. Trust me. No alcohol."Sakeo said and sat then looked at Hinata.

"But we can pretend? My friends and I pretend to be drunk with apple juice."

The girls frowned confused but figured because he knows pretty much everything so they left it. Namestu chuckled and fixed his futon then motioned her hand for him to come. He sat on it and smiled.

"Thank you Aunt Nametsu."She smiled and nodded tickling his side which he giggles then goes put something on the projector connected to her laptop.

She stole the projector from the coach's room. They will never know where it went. She went to play Brave and Hinata looked. His eyes widen as the lights turn off and looked at it. Yachi gave him some snacks and they watched the movie.

"I want my hair that long."He said and Sakeo chuckled then pulled out his orange wig.

She put it on and his eyes widen then gasped. He moved it back like a diva and stared at them like smiling. She chuckles and takes a picture. She will definitely keep these.

Hinata ate his chips and looked at the wall. After the movie, the girls sat talking about the boys. Hinata listener and shook his head.

"No, the best person is if someone cares for you. If he doesn't then he will treat you like trash. Just like this bag."He said and Kiyoko nodded.

After that short conversation. They went to go wash their teeth and wash their face. Then went back to see Suzumeda take out a skincare box and handed them each one plastic pack. They put it on and Hinata frowned then Kiyoko fixed it then smiled.

"We look like ghosts."He said and Sakeo smirked.

"How about we prank someone? Maybe a group in the dark."He giggled and nodded quickly.

He walked with them out as Shirofuki had second thoughts with Yachi but they ran with it anyway. Each second of the hall, someone was there. Hinata smiled and heard some walking then looked at them coming.

He walked informer of them and they screamed. One turned on their flashlight to see a white mask making me scream even more. Bokuto and Onaga ran away screaming making the girls heard then chuckled. Kiyoko saw some boys walking and walked in front of them. The flashlight when to her face and the two most favorite fans of hers had run away. Soon scaring not only a lot of people but all the guys exposing their girl screams. The coaches were not happy about it and the girls quickly went back to their rooms.

They took it off and threw it away with Hinata doing the same. They laughed and talked about it until Hinata fell asleep. Suzumeda pulled the blanket up a little for him and looked at the girls.

"That was actually a good thing. We did well."She said and Shirofuki frowned confused.

"I saw them following us at the mall. Shouyou saw them and kept sticking out his tongue or shooing them off. It was funny but they really should've stayed back."She said and Sakeo chuckled.

"I mean your right, you can literally handle Oiwake then it won't be that hard to handle anyone else,"Namestu said and they giggled.

Yachi took a picture and sent it to Suga who was on his phone then saw the message. He smiled seeing that his child was asleep and safe. Soon after that, the girls were starting to fall asleep since it was getting really late.

Hinata woke up and looked around then frowned. He didn't feel right and was missing something. He walked with his bear and small blanket then got out. He didn't know Sakeo was awake and got up. She walked out and closed the door to follow where the child was going just in case.

He walked trying to search for something. He opened the Karasuno door room and walked in. Then he closed the door slowly so he doesn't make any noise. He went by Suga and crawled under the blanket. He crawled under his arm and Suga woke up then looked to see Hinata.

"Shouyou?"

"I missed mama."He said and the male smiled hugging him.

"Okay, go to sleep so we can make you study in the morning for practice."He said and Hinata nodded going closer to him.

Sakeo smiled and peaking then closed the door softly. She walked back to the room and went back to sleep. He really does love them and they really do too.

Shouyou started to fall asleep as Suga pat his back softly. He smiled as he noticed him holding his shirt with his fists. Then he noticed something else, his wig. He held his chuckle and gulped smiling. He kissed his forehead and laid in a comfortable position for both of them. He hugged the boy softly then fell asleep. Knowing he's with him now.

Shield The Baby Crow #1 | ✓ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें