Chapter 41

Wake Me Up | B.A.P

Hinata woke up hearing hums and frowned. He got up and walked to the door. He slowly opened it and heard a groan. He turned and saw Tsukishima turn. He looked back and walked out slowly the hums confused.

He continued to hear the hums and saw no one. He made it back to the room where the hum was and looked to see no one again. He frowned and turned to see a dark shadow. It was big and scary with the eyes in red. His eyes widen and saw the shadow walking towards him. He screams and notices it got closer.

The boys woke up, jolted then looked at the door opened. Daichi who was by the door then out of the room and looked to see Hinata. He frowned and got up to take the boy who was screaming while crying.

He hugged him and went back to close the door. Kenma opened that door as if he ran like the flash. He looked at Hinata crying and frowned.

"Why were you outside?"Daichi asked and the others either rubbed their eyes tiredly or look at Hinata.

"MAMA!"He yelled crying which made Daichi hand the baby to Suga who took him into his arms.

He pats the boy's back as he soon started to calm down. He sniffed and looked at the door where now most of the kids were.

"V...voice..."He said and Suga took his hand to put his head in his chest sighing.

"What did it say? Was it scary?"He shook his head and gulped.

"No, monster...scary."He said and pointed out the room to which the others turn to see nothing.

Suga frowned. Could he have seen something they couldn't? Maybe something is wrong with his past that seemed to be darker. Is that what the monster meant if it came after him?

"Just sleep okay. We will talk about this tomorrow."He nods and the boys sighed going back to their rooms as Bokuto closed their door.

They go back to sleep and Hinata blinks as Suga watched him. He took his hand and stared at them then at his. He pouted and they laid down. Kageyama gets up to give him his blanket and bear then went back to his futon to sleep.

Hinata hugged his bear and Suga put his blanket up to his shoulders smiling. He kissed the boy's forehead and tapped his hand on his stomach softly. He smiled and noticed Hinata was starting to fall asleep again.

"Shouyou. Would you like some tea?"He shook his head and frowned.

"I want cookies."He said and she nods smiling handing him cookies.

She hummed as she made herself some tea and sat on a chair next to Hinata smiling. She moved his hair off his forehead as he eats his cookies quietly. She watched him and felt bad for her child, going through so much pain. More than her.

"Do you want me to read you a book today? I got a bunch of books from the store."She said and his eyes widen nodding.

He giggled and grabbed a glass of water. "Like books."

"You do, you're so cute."She told him and kissed his forehead.

Suga smiled noticing his smile in his sleep. He soon fell asleep beside him while Daichi took a chance to take a picture for revenge. If that ever happens between them. He smirked and quickly went back to sleep smiling. Hinata was his cute child after all. He would want to see his face every day. Everyone does.

"Mama? Can I be...can I be that when I grow up?"He asked her and she frowned washing the dishes turning her head to the lobster.

"Why do you want to be a lobster, Shouyou?"She asked and he giggled.

"He's red and...and he is big!"He told her which she chuckles then saw him leave to go color.

He smiled then frowned. He turned to his mother who was staring at him. "Where are babies born?"

She gulped and sighed then thought about how she should say this. She just shook her head smiling.

"Are babies born in a food market? We buy them right and keep them. We just don't eat them."He said and his mother chuckles.

"No, they come from the sky."

He stared at her with wide eyes. He frowned and shook his head. He knew it was a lie. He didn't like the lie either.

"No! Why do I have Papa's hair and mama's eyes?"He asked and she sighed shaking her head.

"You came from my belly."He gasped and he got up then ran to her.

He stared at her and she wiped her hands with a towel then picked him up to the counter table. He poked her stomach and she smiled. He stared at her and frowned.

"No baby?"She shook her head kissing his cheeks then pinching them.

"Yes, no baby. You were in there and very small."She told him and he tilted his head then nodded.

"Oh, can I touch it?"He asked and she nods allowing him to touch her stomach then he giggled.

She smiled and bit her lip. She hugged her child and cried into his shoulder. He pats her back confused to which he never knew why she cried but wanted to pat her back.

Hinata woke up and looked at Suga. He patted his stomach and Suga frowned from the soft-touch waking up.

"Good morning."He said and he giggled looking at Suga's stomach.

"Mama. Babies are born here?"He asked and Suga swallowed his spit the wrong way making it into a coughing fit.

The others woke up and Daichi smacked his back to help him. Hinata frowned and stared at Suga. He looked at the water bottle and went to grab it. He gave it to Suga who stared at the boy still in a coughing fit.

"Geez, this early in the morning. What happened?"Tanaka asked and Suga gulped all the water then sighed.

"He just."

"He just tapped my stomach and asked if babies are born here."He said and continued to cough while the others stared at Hinata.

Hinata watched as they either coughed or shook their heads making him confused. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine Shouyou, just why this early?"Kinoshita said and Hinata frowned.

"I...I don't remember."He told them which made them sigh but Suga knew it was his past.

He picked him up and Hinata hugged him. The others woke up and getting ready. The morning went on how Hinata said that to Suga the first thing in the morning. Hinata was smart but not that smart to know about the truth.