After 5 minutes Demetri finally got out of the meeting.

He walked towards and I got up from my chair and walked towards him.

He tried to kiss my lips but I slapped him across the face, leaving a red mark on his cheek.

"What the fuck?!"
Demetri raised his voice causing Stephen to cry.

"I'm going home. And don't follow me!!"
I said. I then turned around and walked towards the elevator with Stephen in my arms. Demetri ran after me causing us to meet at the elevator.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?!"
Demetri said. I didn't even notice that I was crying.

"You know exactly what happen"
I said in between sobs.

Demetri's p.o.v:

"You know exactly what happened."
Alexa said in between sobs.

Did I miss something? Why is my baby girl crying? It's so painful seeing her cry.

"No I don't! Tell me!"
I said.

"Because if you I didn't get to Luxva! Please tell me that it's not true!"
Alexa said as tears were coming out of her beautiful big brown eyes.

"Who the fuck told you?!"
I screamed.

"It's true isn't it? I'm so stupid. You'll never change! It doesn't matter how much I love you! You still don't fucking trust me! We have a child together! We are engaged!! You still think I want other guys! I want you! Well at least I wanted."
Alexa said and I felt like my heart broke. I didn't even realize that we already got into the lowest floor.

She walked out of the door and threw her engagement ring on the floor. I wanted to run after her but my legs wouldn't let me. My body is still in complete shock. I picked the ring from the floor and started crying.

After about 30 minutes of sitting on the floor and crying I decided that I have to go away fro this building. I went into my car and started driving like crazy. Because it was not the main part of town so it was the roads were empty what let me drive in full speed.

In that moment I had one goal in mind, to kill myself. Without Alexa my life are worthless.
I took a deep breath and then drove in full speed into a tree. Suddenly I heard a crash sound I looked at the mirror and saw that my face was covered in blood after that my vision started to blur. After a few moments I was in complete darkness.

After some time in the darkness I heard a familiar voice.

"Demetri! Oh my God are you okay?! My son! Please wake up!"
I heard the voice say. It sounded like my mother.

I tried to open my eyes but I was in complete pain. I wanted to try and do that again but then I thought, do I really want to live in a world where Alexa isn't in my life? The answer is no. But who said that Alexa wouldn't be in my life? I can still win her back. And even if I can't now I will spend the rest of my life to do so.

I'm going to live for Alexa. In that moment I opened my eyes ignoring the intense pain.

"Thank God! Demetri!",
My mother said as she kissed my cheek.

I looked around and saw that I'm in a unfamiliar room. I looked around more and realized that I'm in a hospital.

Alexa's p.o.v:
Two minutes ago I got to the hospital still crying. If something will happen to Demetri I will never forgive myself. I know that what he did is wrong but I still love him.

I can't believe that I actually threw the engagement ring on the floor. I went to the front desk and they sent me to room 208.

I ran to the room and knocked on the door.
Vera opened the door and she just smiled at me and let me in.

Demetri was sitting on the bed reading some history book.

"Hi Demetri,"
I said. He lifted his head from the book and made eye contact with me.

"You came."
He said with a shocked expression.

"Of course I came, you're the father of my child and I love you."
I said as a Demetri smiled.

"Come here"
Demetri said and I walked towards the bed and sat besides him. He then wiped my tears with his hand.

"I'm sorry for overreacting"
I said and Demtrie laughed.

"You didn't overreact. It was a bad thing for me to do. I can go tomorrow and talk with Luxva. "
Demetri said.

"I actually decided not to go to college. "
I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I want to be there when Stephen grows up and I need to be there for you. "
I explained.

"Does that mean that you will still marry me?"
Demetri asked and I pecked his lips.

"I will."

To be continued...
Thank you for reading!💖💗❤💖❤💖💗 I hope you enjoyed!💗💖❤💖❤💗❤ Don't forget to vote and comment!❤💗💖💗💖❤💖 #stay_home_stay_safe