A Techno Organic

[ A/N: You're cybernetics in the story look like this.

Picture is mine please ask to use and give me credit. (It took forever lol) The jet-pack wings from last chapter are removable all you're cybernetics are. And to hide them which will be mentioned in future chapters you either wear a type of skin glove that covers the cybernetics or you have a hologram on both you're arm and leg that can activate when you don't want to deal with the fake skin. It's similar to the bots holo-form technology. Right arm is cybernetic and so is your left leg. The band around your wasit keeps the leg attached.

  Anyways story commence!!! ]

The rest of the school day was pretty uneventful. Getting my class schedule, locker number, and realizing I know over half the stuff their teaching was pretty average. A bonus was there was no con sightings or unexpected kidnappings so that was good. The cons hadn't figured out I was hiding out in Jasper Nevada. It was just a boring uneventful first day of school.

   Perfect.

    Ring!

  There ends my boredom! I could go home and actually do useful things with my life and time. Dropping off my textbooks in my locker I head outside. Walking out into the parking lot, I lean on a bench and double click my shoes to turn them to skates. Straightening out my back and reaching out my arms I stretch preparing for the long skate home. My foster parents house was out of town and after the con chase I'd sent my modded motorcycle home so the cons wouldn't tail me. It'd be a long five miles outta town next to some canyons, but a nice ride was a nice ride. Slinging my backpack over my shoulder ready to leave Miko waved at me. Watching her walk over I smiled waving back.

  "What's up?" I asked her before I frowned lightly. That car behind her... I knew that car from somewhere.

  "Need a ride?" She asked. Eyeing the huge green army jeep behind her I shook my head. I knew that car. That was Bulkhead. Breakdown never shut up about him.  Suddenly feeling used by Miko I started skating backwards trying to create some distance. She was with the autobots.

   "I'm good Miko thanks." I responded uncomfortable. Chatter died around me as students pooled out of the school. I did my best not to bump into them as I created distance.

  She was friends with the autobots. Miko had seen my sketch of Knockout in the class and had decided to get close to question me. Classic fake friend scam. What a joke. I can't believe I thought I could make friends. That I thought someone was being nice to me just for the hell of it. 

   My eyes widened as Miko grabbed my arm before I could off into the crowd. Her eyes were wide and I could tell she was staring at something behind me.

   "(Y/N) I  think you should get in the car with us." She said looking worried. Glancing at Bulkheads side window I saw my reflection and two vehicons turning around the corner. Round Two? Fine by me. I needed to get rid of some aggression anyways. Smirking I shrugged at Miko forcing her to let go as I began to skate further away. 

  "Miko it's just a short skate." I lied hoping she'd take the hint and leave me alone. "I'll make it home in about twenty minutes thirty tops besides I love skating. See you tomorrow!" Probably not. I hate liars. Maybe in another life Miko. You seem cool. But the Cybertronian war? Not my problem.

  Waving I disappeared in the crowd taking off towards my Foster Home. Just another day in this hick town full of aliens.

   Getting on the sidewalk away from people I sling my backpack off my shoulder. Tapping my ear piece twice it beeps before transforming into a motorcycle helmet. Flicking the visor down I started gaining speed skating outside of town. Those cons were going to get a run for their energon.