Arguing

Getting out of Bumblebee giggling I try and ignore Ratchet's stern glare. My head spun with adrenaline and I was dizzy from doing the Tokyo drift successfully but we did it! We got away! Oh god the look on Knockout's face was priceless!

 "Well my remotes fried forever..." I mumble pressing a button just to get sparks. "But I can't believe that worked!" Bee transforms and beeps pumping his fist up. He looks at his team mates beaming at the daring escape.

 ::What did you do??? How... How did?:: He questions looking down at me with wide blue optics. I smile and shrug leaning against a railing for support.

 "I have a groundbridge remote." I answer smiling. "Decepticon design originally but with a few tweaks it works like a charm for my personal use. I use it for myself when I need to travel somewhere. I couldn't open a portal big enough for me and you while we were driving but I realized SoundWave could!" I excitedly tell. "When I hit your gas and launched us through the portal I sent an interference signal to the Nemesises computers. It changed the location of SoundWaves groundbridge and sent a nasty virus to the mainframe of the Nemesis. Nothing too damaging like their engines failing but they'll be busy for quit awhile. They won't be bothering any of you any time soon!" I giggle a bit still adrenaline high. Sitting on the steps I smile up at Bumblebee and he buzzes happily. Arcee nods her helm at me and I beam with pride. I saved Bee and tricked the cons!

 Looking up at angry sounding pede steps I see Ratchet furiously glaring down at me.

  "(Y/N) do you understand how dangerous that was???" Ratchet demands voice booming through the base. I pause at his tone but shrug it off. It wasn't too dangerous.

 "Believe me doc I think my right kidney is now my left one but it worked! Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to fix the remote and tweak it more. I could make it better than before and really make the cons suffer." I state excited at the possibilities

  "(Y/N) you could've died!" He screeches.

   "So?" The team pauses and looks at each other. Rachet stutters at that before his brows furrow.

   "Worse yet Bee and you could've been captured!" He screams. Blinking I push my body off the stairs grabbing the railing. Poping my shoulder I frown at Ratchet.

 "Well Bee was about to be snuffed when I walked through that portal so I guess the risk was worth it." I respond nose crinkling in agitation. The team remains silent and the kids look worried as they glance at each other.

 "You can't act so recklessly!" He shouts throwing his servos around. Staring up at him, my lips formed a firm line.

 "It's my reckleness that saved Bee's life!" Bee beeped in my defense but Ratchet wasn't having it. Optimus grabbed Ratchets shoulder strut but the bot continues his rant.

 "We never should have agreed to take you in! Fowlers right your too much of a liability!!!!" The room goes silent. My grip tightens on the railing behind me, metal bending metal. A low creaking sound is heard as my grip tightens.

  "... W-what?" I ask slowly trying to process what Ratchet just said.

 "That's enough." Optimus states pulling Ratchet back but the medic isn't done. He continues yelling about recklessness and saftey and how I could've died and how I could've killed Bee. How I didn't understand and didn't belong in this war...

  ::RATCHET STOP!:: Tears streaking down my face as I looked down Bee and Ratchet begin fighting.

  So they didn't want me... Fowler had asked them to keep me here as a favor. Sniffling as I closed my eyes fists clenched Ratchet pauses before his optics widen seeing my trembling state.