A choice

A/N: Sry schools a jerk. And a lot of other things have been going on. I'm going to try and build a better schedule so I update once maybe twice if were lucky every week or so.

At the base

     "So (Y/N)'s a techno organic?" Rafael questioned adjusting his glasses as his eyes widened in wonder. No wonder they were so smart!

  Optimus nodded. It appeared the human was indeed a techno organic and that they knew a troubling ampint about their war. Fowler had mentioned something about the decepticons and how (Y/N) had been with them for awhile. What had happened there?

   "Mech..." Jack started thinking of what had been told about (Y/N). What they had been through. 

   "Mech ripped them open and put them back together like a sadistic science fair project. Those savages." Ratchet hissed angrily. The rest of the team went silent. A cold expression was set on Ratchets face while worrisome expressions were worn on the bots. The kids shifted unsure of what to say or how to react. (Y/N) wasn't like them. They hadn't decided to become apart of the autobots life. They hadn't been given a choice on yes or no. They were just forcibly made and had to deal with the side effects alone.

   "... Fowler was correct. They are indeed strong willed." Optimus states. He couldn't believe such creutley lived in humans or such bravery. They had certainly survived the worse humanity had to offer. The team hums in agreement. They had come a long way.

  It went silent as everyone was deep in thought thinking of (Y/N) and what to do.

  Optimus wanted them safe but he understood their want for privacy and control. Their whole lifes up to this point had been out of their hands. He felt conflicted on how to help. He wanted to reach out. To keep them safe but if they wished to be alone he was unsure if he should go against that wish.

  Ratchet was angry. They were a child. One of countless who had been tarnished and scarred because of this war. What was worse was they weren't even Cybertronian. They had no business being patched up in such a way. He wanted to strangle Silas for doing this to (Y/N). Human or not they deserved a safe space. Somewhere they could be aloud to be themselves and be happy. If the base could bring them some form of peace then he'd more than allow another human to stay. Especially if he could help them in their current condition.

 Arcee was solemn. She knew nothing of this human except that they had been hurt. She knew what that felt like and something about what happened to (Y/N) burned her spark. She had witnessed Silases atrocities up close but she had no idea he was this capable of evil. She wanted to help but (Y/N) made it more than clear she wanted to be left alone. Why did humans have to be so stubborn? Why couldn't they just let them help? Arcee wanted to craddle them close and promise everything would be okay...

 Bulkhead was silent. A deep sorrow had overcome him. He felt powerless. So far humans had remained out of the war. Sure they had their charges but none of them had ever been hurt. He can't imagine what's going through that kids head. It was their war and yet they brought it to Earth and they've endangered millions of humans. They'd failed you.

 Bumblebee beeped sadly as his doorwings drooped. Their job was to protect this planet and if that happened to a human because of them, they had failed. He just wanted to scoop (Y/N) up and hold them close. He couldn't imagine the pain they felt.

  Noticing it was still quiet after several minutes Jack glanced over at Miko suddenly curious. Miko was being quiet, too quiet. The pink haired teen was never quiet. Jack was more than suspicious. Raf noticed as well after a couple minutes of sad thoughts.

  "I'm gonna convince them." She stated getting up and grabbing her stuff. The bots blink and stare at her. "Bulk we have somewhere to be." The young teen declared as she slung her backpack over her shoulder. Everyone was stunned into silence as she prepared too leave. "Come on. I got a friend who needs some help." Jack let out a cry of alarm as Miko pulled on his arm yanking him forward. "Your coming too." With that she walked over to the banister and slid down the rails. Bulkhead transformed and Miko jumped in his front seat urging Jack to get in the back. "We have a friend we need to help." Is the last thing she said before Bulkhead zoomed off. The bots stared after him still all a little in shock.