Sacrifice

I have a quotev account as Miracle with the same stories. I update on their first and transfer the story here so gove me a follow on Quotev please!

 Getting up slowly and hissing in pain as rocks dig into my skin I stare up at SoundWave shaking. Hands trembling my body quivers as I look from Arcee to SoundWave unsure of what to do. The night has a biting cold and I pull my jacket close trying to hide my shaking form. SoundWave landed with a large thud and transformed standing in front of us. Hearing a loud revv I turn and see Knockout and Breakdown rolling down the road coming closer. We were cornered.

  Arcee growls above me and shifts her position moving closer. Her servo changes into a blaster as she does her best to use her frame as a shield.

 "(Y/N) get behind me." She demands sternly. Limping towards her trying to get closer we both scream as SoundWave shoots out another sound beam. I collapse to the ground again covering my ears as my knees hit the road getting cut by the sharp pavement.

  Knockout screeches to a stop and transforms walking towards us. The sound finally stops and I'm left staring at the ground and gasping for air. Arcee is bent over intaking. Her optics are clenched shut and her entire frame is rattling.

 "Ar-arcee...?" She doesn't respond but her digits dig into the ground.

  "(Y/N)." He smiles softly and begins walking towards us servos ready to scoop me up. Opening her eyes Arcee hisses shooting at him. She misses her mark and curses using one arm to balance herself she points the blaster at him.

 "BACK UP CON!" She demands. Knockout pauses before he narrows his optics at Arcee uninterested. Looking at me he smiles again.

  "(Y/N) we're taking you home." He coos. Bending down he tried to pick me up but I scooted closer to Arcee and away from his grabby servos. He frowns softly. "Stop that. Come on." He reprimands reaching for me again. Gripping Arcees legs tightly he groans aspirated as she swats at his servo. Ignoring her he pouts. "Do you know how hard it was tracking you?" He questions playfully making another grab for me.

 Arcee pushes herself up and punches him across the face. Steadying her weakenes frame she keeps her pedes on either side of me so I'm blocked.

 "Stay away from them!!!" She screeches energon steadily dripping from her intake.

 "You glitch! Do you have any idea how long that takes to buff out!" He demands touching his helm. She had scratched his face pretty badly and if she'd been less weak it would have cracked his optic.

 Arcee choses to ignore him. Crouching down so one servos in front me while the other is still in blaster form she glares at Breakdown.

 From my spot on the ground I watch her face strain. Confused I see her wince bringing a servo to her audial. Bringing my hand to my ear I see what she's doing. The comms are down. Just loud and looping never ending static. Glancing at SoundWave from behind Arcees leg he tilts his helm meeting my gaze. A little smiley face pops up on his visor as his stance becomes non threatening. He bends down a bit holding out his servo.

 "(Y/N)// come home?"  SoundWave overlaps voices on his monitor as he holds his hand out. The smiley face gets a bit bigger and I shiver. Arcee cocks her blaster shifting to point it at him. He remains unmoving as Arcee suddenly cries out in pain. Jumping at her scream she covers her audials stumbling as she tries to stay upright. 

  "ARCEE!" Panicking I hold her pede hoping it'll stop. I don't want her hurt. I don't want any of the bots to get hurt. "SOUNWAVE STOP IT!" I demand shaking. She's taking in deep intakes and I watch in fear as coolant drips down her cheeks and energon spills from her mouth. Whatever he was doing was too much. She looks at me scared and I don't know what to do. Holding onto her pede she shuts her optics again.