Where Truth lies Deception dies

A/N: Sorry we went to the beach for vacation and I didn't have reception. I couldn't write for three days. Ugh...! Also mild cursing.

  The weekend was over and after lots of thinking I realized I was utterly fucked. Jack was with the autobots. Miko knew my secret and Raf was part of their little 'group' or science fiction club as Jack apparently calls it. Great.

   "..." That makes things a thousand times more complicated. Not to mention Jacks friends with Miko and now Miko knows I'm a techno organic and there both friends with the autobots!!! And Ahh!!! Banging my head against my desk I let out a loud groan. I just wanted a nice cybertronian free life. Not this bullshit.

   "(Y/N) are you alright?" Raf asked looking at me with concern. Signing my fingers twitched as I let out a deep breath.

   "It's complicated..." I muttered hair covering my face as I kept my head down to tired to deal with everything right now. I was on massive amounts of painkillers but they didn't seem to be helping with the growing headache that was my life.

   "Oh. Well the teachers staring." Raf warned. Bringing my head up brushing my hair out of my eyes I looked at the chemistry teacher with a forced smile and waved. They slightly glared before looking back at their papers. Fuck you too.

   "The day progresses. So what are we doing?" I asked Raf moving some stray hair outta my face. I stared up at him from where my cheek was smooshed to the table.  

   "Nothing much. Were ahead and it's only the first half of the semester. Anything we need to get done in this class or others is fine." Raf responded before shuffling some of his school papers.

   "So why was he glaring at me for putting my head down. I wasn't napping and I have everything done?" I asked pouting. Damn Chem teacher.

   "I don't know but I've finished everything too." Raf replied looking at me amused.

   "Me to. Wait I..." Shaking my head I signed again.

  "... Sorry I'm really tired." I stated, a rough edge to my groggy voice.

   "Is everything all right?" Raf questioned looking at me with curious slightly worried eyes.

   "I haven't been sleeping well." I answered thinking of my tossing and turning all night before getting up and working in my garage then passing out my alarm going off late just... it hadn't been a good morning.

  "I'm sorry." Raf said sweetly rubbing circles on my back. "But hey are you sitting with us at lunch?" He asked clearly hoping to get my mind off my problems and be nice. God this kid is an angel.

  "Lunch?" I interrogated leaning my face into the palm of my hand.

  "You know second meal of the day. Usually around noon." Raf joked. Smiling I rolled my eyes gently pushing him away. 

   "I know what lunch is. What about it?" I questioned sticking out my tongue. He laughed before fixing his glasses.

   "Want to sit with me and some of my friends?" He asked with big innocent brown eyes.

   "Depends. How cool are you and these friends of yours?" I chuckled seeing him blush and look down. Sitting up I ruffled his hair making him smile more at my antics.

   "... I mean. You already know Miko she talks about you all the time. And Jack." He stated smiling. I frowned. Oh god I did not want the recruit conversation right now. I was in pain and still healing I didn't need to be told why I should join the autobots.

  "Umm..." Shit... how do I say no too such a cute face? "Nope sorry squirt. Have a history project I need to work on." I replied smiling apologetically.

  "Aww... okay. Some other time." Raf said dejected. Frowning I laughed awkwardly.

  "You bet." I answered faking a smile. Sorry kiddo you and Miko are completely different stories. Biting my lip remembering things I'd rather forget the bell suddenly rang.

   "Bye Raf!" Waving goodbye I grabbed my stuff and left. Maybe some day. But for now it was easier to run.

 ~Time skip~

   "Come on! Eat with us!" Miko whined. "Quit holing yourself up." She begged trying to drag my arm and me to the cafeteria.

   "Miko what are you doing?" I asked looking down at her confused. I was half a ton of metal. She wasn't going to make me budge.

   "Trying to force you to relax. And eat. And act human..." She joked winking as she continued to pull at me.

   "Miko stop." I deadpanned watching as she struggled to drag me by pulling my metal arm. "You're going to hurt yourself and you look ridiculous." I stated watching her continue to pull.

   "Never!" She declared. Seeing other people stare I coverrd my face.

   "Miko." I said tired.

   "Fine..." Dropping my arm she looked up at me. "Pretty Please." She tried to beg one last time.

   "No." I deadpanned way too tired for any of this.

   "Aww..." She whined crossing her arms.

   "Sorry Miko." I said sincerely but the smirk on my face gave it away.

   "No you're not." She replied pouting. I snorted.

   "No. I'm really not." About to go around the cafeteria to the library Miko smiled before playfully nudging me causing me to loose my balance and tumble into the cafeteria area. No one noticed but Miko waved at Raf catching Jackd attention. He smiled at me and waved. Coughing awkwardly I 

   "(Y/N) it's just lunch..." Miko stated running after me but she got cut off.

   "(Y/N)!" Why did Raf have to be so adorable? Glaring at Miko I sighed.

   "Mention one thing about your sci-fi club and I'm leaving." I warned her. She nods promising and I sit down with Raf, Jack, and Miko.

  "So..." Raf started. (Y/N) looked at him and smiled making him smile back.

 "Have anything to trade?" Lunch was uneventful after that. Other than Miko occasionally dropping hints that I was the mysterious hero and had cybernetics she was pretty well behaved. Jack and Raf weren't really paying attention so Mikos clues went right over their heads. Feeling a little better that Miko knew and was doing her best not to tell anyone I tried to remain calm. Maybe Jasper wouldn't be so bad.